Need suggestions plz!!

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by wannabmommy, Jan 14, 2012.

1. wannabmommy

wannabmommy Silver IL'ite

Hi all,

We have bn ttc for almost 4 mnths now...the thing is H is not able to go fully in...is it enough or is it absolutely necessary to go all the way in...also I'm tracking my ovulation using OPK and started temping also...plz pour in ur thoughts!!!

Last mnth my periods got delayed to 43 days...and it was all lumpy thick blood...but the HPT was negative...cud it be tht I missed it last cycle???? Yet to see a doc...waiting for appt.

TIA.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2012

2. Subhaganesh

Subhaganesh Gold IL'ite

wannabmommy ,
    its completely alright..the sperm can travel inside...(it would be better if it is more nearer inside) but i don't think it is a major problem...

3. devilaksh

devilaksh New IL'ite

hi,

dont worry about it. now a days there are many new techniques like IUI. it helps to travel inside. check with your gyn about it or else after ic put two pillows under your lap or hip and be in a slanting position with leg up for 10 minutes, even doctors suggest this after IUI. check in internet about it.

everything will be fine dont worry

all the best

4. kylie

kylie Gold IL'ite

dear wannbmommy,

The doctors generally say that the extent of penetration is not of much significance. U can put a pillow as someone suggested.

The more important aspect is to do it when the egg is released.

Hope to hear good news soon,

kylie

5. wannabmommy

Thanks to all you lovely ladies for replying me...feeling so relieved!!!!

God Bless you all and GL to all TTC!

6. renutn

renutn Gold IL'ite

Hi, my best advice as i am also on TTC is try doggy pos;

7. wannabmommy

^^Till now we were trying miss pos...read somewhere that it is the best for ttc...will try your suggestion too..thanks!

I was worried because there has never been enough penetration...it is most of the times on the vag***...and sometimes half way in thats it...but everytime I keep a pillow below and be elevated atleast for 15 mins after IC.

Thanks again for all your replies.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2012
  8. sangiak

sangiak Bronze IL'ite

hi wannabmommy,
    u have to remember that easy penetration of penis can be achieved with vaginal lubrication (meaning wetness of ur vagina). This can be achieved with sufficient foreplay before the actual IC and u must also help him in achieving a good erection. Make sure you are really excited and horny too before inviting him to insert his organ. By this way, u can ensure deep and easy penetration, which will ensure close deposition of semen near your cervix mouth. This will help in better chance of conceiving too. Also, pillows need to placed right before the insertion takes place (under ur hip region).

Hope this is helpful....would like ur feedback after u try it out....

take care