need suggestion on gyenic

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bangalore' started by sainathuni, Jan 12, 2012.

1. sainathuni

sainathuni New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am 6weeks pregnant now. started on folic acid for now. need to visit a gyenic now. i had my first child through normal delivery in US with no complications. i am currently in doddanekundi/mahadeva pura area. i have gone through few posts in this blog. can you please also help me in finding a good doc who believes in normal deliveries and less medicines. I am with mixed feelings now, as i am very worried about finding the doc/hospital. Please share your experiences/suggestions.

Thanks
    Sainathuni

2. Viks

Viks Silver IL'ite

HI,

I stay in marathahalli and used to go to ulsoor GM healthcare for gynac for consultation to Dr Suhasini Inamdar.
    My Delivery was normal and she never hurried for pain killers or anything.I was not given any pain killers or never was asked for unnessary scans or medicines. I delivered in Rashmi nursing house in CMH road. You can meet the doctor and she will help you with details.
    Kindly check for the number on the web and take appointment she also has her clinic in Domlur.

All the best

3. sainathuni

sainathuni New IL'ite

Thank You Viks. I will google for her contact info.

4. sainathuni

sainathuni New IL'ite

Please share any info/reviews about Dr. Hema Sachidananda in Lotus diagnostic, Indira nagar.
    pleaaaaseeeee

5. sainathuni

sainathuni New IL'ite

guys!!! i want to know any review/suggestions etc in regards to Dr. Hema Sachidananda. i got to know that she has 30yrs of experience. please provide any information you may have.plsssss