1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need Suggestion: First Night Gift for Wife

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by beach, Apr 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shubhasiddharth

shubhasiddharth Bronze IL'ite

100 red roses
    A massage arranged at an elite spa
    Nice lingerie
    Lindt /Ghirardelli chocolates
    Anything that can be personalised/customised- like a coffee mug, photo frame etc.

1 person likes this.
  2. cutekid

cutekid Silver IL'ite

Perfume,
    Photo Frame/Digital photoframe
    Special sexy nighty for the D day
    Well Diamonds are always welcome

3. reshma2010

reshma2010 Bronze IL'ite

You can gift her itouch, if she likes music. My hubby gifted me the same with all my favourite songs :)

Last edited: Apr 13, 2010
  4. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

I would suggest a diamond pendant. It would stand out from the loads of gold jewellery she would get for her wedding and almost all girls would love diamond jewellery.

-Lakshmi

5. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Moderator: I had to delete posts from this thread where posters were explaining their first night experience (which was not asked for), also posts which were analyzing other posters.If you have suggestions for OP on what gift to give..please go ahead and suggest, but do not start diverting thread with your personal first night experiences.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2010
  6. mom_of_2boys

mom_of_2boys Silver IL'ite

I would say a platinum ring with diamond. and a perfume.. some scenes stick in our mind forever, same goes for some smells and whenever we get that smell, we would be reminded of that special feeling that we got when we smelt it the first time.

7. beach

beach New IL'ite

Thank you all for your suggestions.

I am planning for a diamond ring/pendant and gold anklets. I was not sure if a woman can wear gold anklets?

Thanks Again.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2010
  8. sarma

sarma Senior IL'ite

beach,

Made me feel bad for not taking any gift at my time. Gosh, it never occured to me.

Having said that, I suggest to keep it pure of heart, love and intent. Don't try to weigh it in material things($$$). If you have to, think of something romantic, a flower, poem, passage, vows something like that.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2010
  9. pstar

pstar Junior IL'ite

Very good question,
    Although, I should say I never expected a gift-but nevertheless my hubby had bought quite a few....
    But out of them the one that Ï liked but unfortunately have not used so far is a pair of ghungharooo..
    That really caught my eyse-cos I had a passion for dancing, and have danced all my schooling and college days...
    But i never knew that I had disclosed that to my DH!!

That shows he cared to check what is my passion/interest and had actually bothered to take note.

Sari-pls avoid I would say, cos choice/style, etc varies...my sil selected a sari ( one of the gifts DH presented me that day) but pls even though it was in the colour of my choice, I felt it was just not my cup of tea-hahahahaa

So pls stick to either neutral things like jewellery ( any woman would like another piece but try and find out if she likes chunky stuff or something light suitable for office wear-pls ask her, dont assume by what she wears- cos that may have been selected by her parents/rëlatives) or take some effort...find out more about ur partner and her interests-then u can give something that is not only striking but very very thoughtful!!

10. MaruthiRao

MaruthiRao Silver IL'ite

Gift is not a custom for all, enjoy the moment and have a memorable event in one's life, this is the biggest gift which never fades away. You can always present anytime..:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.