1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need some suggestion about some one in Bharat matrimony

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by ivlakshmi, Dec 26, 2011.

1. AsterLotus

AsterLotus New IL'ite

Be very careful in meeting someone thru matrimonial sites. There are a lot of fraudsters and cheaters out there. Get elder family members involved.

2. sripree

sripree Gold IL'ite

All the ladies who have expressed their concern here are right. However, if you still want to give him the benefit of doubt, why don't u create a new gtalk id and ask him to come on chat? You will be able to find out his intentions immediately. You won't be giving out any personal information either, that way.

3. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi...
    PLease beware of sharing things on net unless you know thoroughly that person ......

4. fencesitter

fencesitter Platinum IL'ite

Do not proceed without taking your parents into confidence and let the boy know that, your parents are also in the loop.His answer does look phony. You have asked about temple in some other thread. I think there is one near dharmasthala in karnataka.

5. ivlakshmi

ivlakshmi Platinum IL'ite

thx frnds, i decided not t reply tht message..

6. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

IVlakshmi

dont get me wrong..but I remember your posts on your EX etc....why are you in such a hurry to get remarried, when youare not over your EX yet and you are still tracking him down and his whereabouts etc..

Pls dont take marriage as a childs play...its not a toy which will help you get over or which will help you be busy or occupied...

Understand your priorities...why you want to get married...for what...and which type of person and dont jump in at the sight of a first guy who comes along..

1 person likes this.
  7. chandy939

chandy939 Silver IL'ite

Involve parents from both sides.

Call Bharatmatrimony and ask them if this profile is verified and tell them what he mailed you.If his profile is free profile state I would recommend you to chuck this guy.

8. ivlakshmi

Hi srividya,
    u r right tht i should not jump in but i am not sure how ppl will respond in BM..
    regarding forgetting ex .. i donno if this will happen or not.. but i dont want to waste my time - fact is now itself i am not getting any matches..i donno the fate when i get more older..
    everything has its own time to happen..how much ever one tries..

9. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

you seem really confused.......you have said both hte statements!!! if you think everything has its own time to happen....then why worry about how old you are!!

10. ivlakshmi

Effort is some thing which any one has to put in for some thing to happen.. end result or time at which it happens is not in our hands

1 person likes this.