Need some remediess to avoid dishti dosham and also to avoid bad wishes from people a

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by ivlakshmi, Jan 19, 2012.

1. ivlakshmi

ivlakshmi Platinum IL'ite

Hi ,

I need some remedies to avoid dishti dosham.. My mom takes my dishti at times.
    I also need some remedies to avoid curses from people.. Some people really wish that bad should happen to me.. Please suggest me some .. Thanks in advance.

2. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

Re: Need some remediess to avoid dishti dosham and also to avoid bad wishes from peop

always carrry your istha devathai with you (guardian angel) and always tie black strings around ur neck or hand where ppl could see ... good to wear glass /reflective material as part of your clothing ... pray to god everyday before leaving and coming intp home ... god blessings will protect from all evil eyes

3. magicworld

magicworld Bronze IL'ite

Re: Need some remediess to avoid dishti dosham and also to avoid bad wishes from peop

Chant gayathri mantra often. especially when people with bad thoughts are around you

4. ivlakshmi

Thank u...gayatri mantra is very powerful and need to be done very carefully with out mistakes.
    Tying black thread is something i can do..
    More advices are welcome

5. tinku

tinku Silver IL'ite

Dear Ivlakshmi,

I think Kandhar Shashti kavasam on Lord Murugan can help you.
    You can either recite daily or play on a tape recorder or in CD.

Regular chanting of Hanuman Chalisa has the power to defeat enemies and protect you.

Regards....

6. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Hi Ivlakshmi

before starting below mentioned mantras you should pray ganapathi (some slokam you know or simply om ganeshaaya namah at least 11 times) and guru (dhakshinamoorthi or navagraha guru). This will be more effective.

You can chant praying hanuman and vishnu
    asaadhya saadhaga swamin asaadhyam thava kimvadhaa
    rama dhoodhaa krupaa sindhou math kaaryam saadhaya prabho

and

kanaga rachidha chakram bhaasura ramya chakram
    girivara guru chakram keshava swamy chakram
    asura nidhana chakram kaala dhandaagni chakram
    bhavadu bhavadhu chakram bhaandhavo vishnu chakram.

I had also bad curses from peoples for that my grandfather advised to tell these. now if they see me they will bend their head and go and not talking to me. this is my experience

7. ivlakshmi

Thank u tinku
    Thank u sudha..
    The first mantra is there in my book... came to know that it is very powerful from u
    I really like the second mantra it has greatest meaning ....

8. virilevisu

virilevisu Senior IL'ite

All these mantras can help you to some extent only. You should try to adopt some habits in order to avoid these type of things. In telugu we have a saying "Nara disti ki napa raayi kooda pagulutundi"...the same way happens here....

See an example... you have a candle kept open for air and the flame is blown here and there because of the wind..... what you are doing is... you are praying to God that flame should not be blown off by the wind...

What you can do is... pray the god and at the same time.. try to put your hands around the flame to stop the wind at least.

By the time you will know who is crying bad for your downfall.. isnt it?

Try to keep very low profile before them. Never show excitement before them. Just be like a nerd when they are around. These are some ways which you can do along with the help of God(by chanting mantras).

God is ready to help lakshmi.. but you have to put your hands around the flame atleast... :)

all the best

9. ivlakshmi

Hi Visu,

I am dng the same these days.