1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need some advice on traveling to Tirupathi

Discussion in 'Infants' started by vmtaurus, Mar 14, 2013.

1. vmtaurus

vmtaurus Bronze IL'ite

Thank you Karanu, nemesis and iamsrihere. I am still inclined to push it some more time, as I see that he is not ready to face large crowds and of late he has become super clingy. He does not even go to his father!
    Anyway, I still have sometime, so will make a decision in April.

2. sharvani11

sharvani11 New IL'ite

hi is electic rice cooker/induction stove allowed onto tirumala hills or is it stopped at alipiri security itself?plz help gonna travel wid 7 months baby to tirumala.

3. vmtaurus

vmtaurus Bronze IL'ite

No idea Sharvani. I decided to push the Tirupathi trip for some more time. Hope other experienced mommies can help.

4. vsharma

vsharma Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sharvani,

We travelled few months back to thirumala and had carried Induction cooker and used in our hotel room. Inside the temple premises you are not allowed to carry any electronic items. Hope this helps. And this sat again we going to tirupathi for my son 2nd tonsure.

1 person likes this.
  5. glimmer

glimmer Bronze IL'ite

Hi ladies
    We are going to travel to Tirupathi next year Feb to shave my son's hair. I'm trying to prepare and read as much as l can. We are planning to stay in the foot of the hill. Anyone can share which hotel you stayed at the foot of the hill. My Husband and l will be walking up the hill. My parents will remain at the hotel and will join us later at Tirumala.