Need sloka for peace of my family

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by jaaisu, Feb 21, 2012.

1. jaaisu

jaaisu Senior IL'ite

Dear Friends,

Therz a lot of problem in my family.. My sisters and their husbands are not living together.. due to this my dad and mom are dying evryday without peace.. My mom i can say is the best mom in tthe world who has suffered a lot and sacrificed evrythng for us.. i want my parents to be in peace and my sisters to live with their husbands happily .. Is there any sloka which i can follow so that our familys happiness is brought back? I dont want to ask them to do bcos they r already fed up of evrythng and almost lost belief in God.. I want to follow on their behalf...Please sugest me something which i can do? can I can fast on behalf of them? will it help?

Also please suggest any homam or something which will take away any evil things in my home. Ours was a very well respected family and now there is only quarrels and mis understanding. My instinct says therez something bad in the house we live though its our own house.. But my mother doesnt believe if i ask her to do some kind of homam..whenevr i go to my home i dont feel like staying there. I want to do it @least when i visit my home or try to convince them and ask them to do the homam.