1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

need reviews on Indulekha Hair Oil....

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by Thush, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Thush

Thush Silver IL'ite

hi friends....
    hope u have heard on Indulekha Hair Oil...heard it reduce dandruff and hair fall...
    will this really help?...
    i have severe dandrufff and hair fall...my hair volume has reduced a lot...lost the thickness of hair...
    those who have used this product please share your opinion...because this hair fall has become a main problem for me...

thanks
    Thush

2. anilpulikkoden

anilpulikkoden New IL'ite

i m a male..
    I had used the damn Indulekha gold hair oil for the last 3months... there is no use.. hair keep loosing. . nd dandruff still ther... nd also no improvement on hair growth.. as they say.. my head is getting balder... JUZ WASTE OF MONEY.

3. HIMAA

HIMAA New IL'ite

Hi
    there are a lots of products marketed in these segment ,there is a boom in this field for the last 3 years.They claim that their product will increase your hair growth,some will increase your IQ,some will reduce your weight ,some will quickly reduce piles,another will decrease breathlessness,some improve sexual performance,some will protect you liver etc,,,,i am not naming products.
    Scientifically speaking these products are not marketed with any proper evidence based studies for their effects or side effects.The manufactures doesnt know to where the molecules of these products sre going or what is happening to them after the their use on body even though they claim so.
    you see the price of these products first,company will get their money back if atleast one person purchase one time,indulekha cost around 400/-bottle!.
    No one is there to control these products,,every day millions of money reach in their accounts.
    for argument there can be some effects or side effects ,god only knows the fact..one thing is there it is the PLACEBO AND NOCEBO EFFECT.
    Think one more fact there are a lots of scientists doing research in these segments all over the world with all ultramodern backups,if some thing they find true they will come with product with well evidence based study explaining it all molecular actions.....SO dont waste your time,money.Educate all about the myth of these magic remedies.

4. bharathasthree

bharathasthree New IL'ite

My son had thick flaky dandruff which fell all over his shoulders and gave him acne. Now, he has been using a tribal product (hair oil) and as promised the dandruff has cleared in less than 15 days. But the method is not easy. We must apply the oil (cost Rs. 125/) all over the scalp, rub it in and comb out any flakes. After one hour wash off with shampoo diluted with water. (My son used Garnier Fructis Anti Dandruff & I used Dove Daily Shine)
    Wash your comb, towel, pillow case and bedsheet each day in hot water. Repeat for 15 days.
    I bought the oil from Mothranikethan City Office (Thiruvananthapuram) where the person who has prescribed the oil and makes it comes once a week on Wednesdays from Wynaud. Indian Herbal Therapy and Research Foundation -www.tribalherbalremedies.com.
    I and my son (28) just completed our course . (One bottle lasts just over 15 days). Afterwards be careful about use of combs, towels etc.
    If you get it again, after some months from some place, the oil can be used again.
    It worked for us.
    In case your dandruff is just dry skin, coconut oil might do the trick, but if it is like my son's case, scaly stubborn dandruff that won't go with anti dandruff shampoos alone, this oil might work.

Hairfall can be from many causes.
    Good luck.

5. Rubydaniel

Rubydaniel Junior IL'ite

hi friends,
    plz don't use indukekha bcoz i used it and got irritation on my eyes and spent a lot to doctor for my eyes
    so careful friends

bye
    Mrs.Daniel

6. vidhu86

vidhu86 Junior IL'ite

From the reviews, it is clear that indhulekha is not doing anything good.

7. sridharvijji

sridharvijji Bronze IL'ite

I use medicated shampoo scalp all.it is working wonders.medicated shampoo.dandruff cleared .bought for 180rps in medical shop.