1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need reviews about the best tinted moisturizers that you people have used so far.

Discussion in 'Product Review' started by hemalathaK, Jan 6, 2012.

1. hemalathaK

hemalathaK Platinum IL'ite

Dear friends,

I wanted to buy a tinted moisturizer with SPFSo far I have read reviews about aveno positively radiant tinted moisturizer with SPF 30 and

Bobby brown tinted moisturizer with SPF 15 and found good reviews about both.But the later one is 40$ just for 50 ml.I find this to be too pricey.

Instead of buying it blindly, it would be helpful to know about how well these tinted moisturizers suits Indian skin tones.

So I need your reviews about any tinted moisturizer that you have used so far.
    Thanks in advance.

2. amritavarshini

amritavarshini Bronze IL'ite

no idea about the brands in US but my vote is for bio redwood tinted moisturizer SPF 30 from biotique..it comes in 3 variants..olive, peach and rose...i have rose with me..very happy with it

3. hemalathaK

Thanks Amrita, at last I got a reply.Can you tell me whether the face looks like some make up applied or it looks like a naturally beautiful face without make up?
    Also please tell me what is the cost of the moisturizer and what is the volume of the product?

4. amritavarshini

amritavarshini Bronze IL'ite

face does not look made up just a natural glow...i'm totally satisfied with the product...the moisturiser comes in three variants- bio redwood -peach, olive and rose...i have rose with me, the product comes in a 55 gm jar, i think the cost of rose is 299 , for olive and peach it is 229..it is not a liquid moisturizer, cream based and the shelf life is 3 years...i'm fond of biotique because all the products are preservative free...i use only very small quantity, that will suffice

5. Ponnovium

Ponnovium Bronze IL'ite

hi hemalatha,

since you are in the US, get the laura mercier's tinted moisturizer. I have heard its the best. i love the oriflame tinted moisturizer and ponds is also good.

6. hemalathaK

Hi ponovium, thanks for the suggestion.I too read good reviews about Laura mercer's tinted moisturizer.But didn't decide exactly what to buy.