Need Reviews about Pon Vidyasharam -Valasaravakkam

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by aishu22, Apr 18, 2012.

1. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Hi Sai Sakthi,

I checked A school.. again exorbitant fees and not that great. So i dropped it from my list.
    Will keep updating whenever i find info.

2. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Hi Usha,
    Good to hear a positive feedback about Little Millennium.Its Very good indeed.

Very true.The current Education scenario is worse.Its business and more business.

Glad to hear about education system in US. My sister's son is 4 yrs and he (born n studies) in US. He was here for vacation last month. We couldn't stop gazing at his reading skills .Really WOW!

3. Rekha K S

Rekha K S New IL'ite

Hi Aishu,

Have u short listed any schools for ur daughter?

4. JeniFlora

JeniFlora Gold IL'ite

Last year,my DD was studied in Little Millenium Kodambakkam. It is a very good school.

I have seen lot of improvements in her day by day. She has really enjoyed the school. All the teachers are very good and kind. Teacher student ration is 16:2 plus 1 ayya.

But they are having only up to UKG

5. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

hi.. yes shes doing her pre kg at Little Millenium valasaravakkam.

6. Rekha K S

Rekha K S New IL'ite

Aishu & JeniFlora

What plans after UKG ? Wont there be trouble getting admissions for Std I ?

7. JeniFlora

JeniFlora Gold IL'ite

Rekha,

Now she is not in this school. She is doing her LKG in some other school in chrompet. It is better to shift in KG itself. Getting admission for 1st std is very difficult.

8. sandhyafmgi

sandhyafmgi New IL'ite

Dear Ladies,

Hope all are well.

Thank you for all your valuable inputs...

I require your help once again today!

My son is 3 yrs 1 month old. He hasn't been to any play schools, pre-kg.

We have planned to put him directly on to LKG.

Thats where my problem started. Unfortunately i had met with an accident and broke my hand badly I am just recovering...:bonk

Guys, I heard most of the schools had already issued forms:(:drowning

Now I have very few choices one of them is Vani Vidyalaya.:bowdown

I live in Porur-Alapakkam.

Any suggestions?

Sandhya

9. thinker2013

thinker2013 New IL'ite

Hi, (Rating about this school is 3/5)

My child is studying in Pon Vidhyashram School, Valasaravakkam and below are the area which school management can concentrate and improve:

1. There is no quality staff available to provide quality education, real fact is they are unable to manage 40+ students and did not have patience to concentrate on all children. Some staffs are beating children(If mgt cant put control, then at nearest there will be police complaint filed to avoid these violation on child acts).
    2. Security system has to be improved (Should appoint professional private security guards at 2 main gates).
    3. They should stop acting money minded and should be more transparent to gain respect from local population. This can be done by collecting term fees( 4 terms , 2 terms are eye washers). Otherwise in long run name and reputation of Pon Vidhyashram will be gone.
    4. They have only classes up to 10th standard, should be up to higher secondary.
    5. Can open another gate at back side of school to avoid more crowd at 2 gates.
    6. Infrastructure has to be really improved(Security, Filtered Water storage, Proper parking lot, Proper play ground) if not fees structure has to be brought down to justify things. Otherwise people will question how they got license from Delhi CBSE board to run a school with bad infrastructure.
    7. Already up to my knowledge most of my neighbors started getting TC and moving their children to PSBB, Devi Academy, Acharya and Schram Academy(For fees paid children are having AC class rooms here). If proper measures are not taken very soon this management will have to deal with police complaints for their Black Money (Should give proper receipt to every penny they receive from parents).

Regards,
    (Parent who still have hope)

10. ragas2717

ragas2717 New IL'ite

any reviews about indian public school perungudi and saidapet
    please share