Need review about seethapathy clinic Dr uma ram

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by aishu12, Apr 10, 2013.

1. aishu12

aishu12 New IL'ite

2. ramyaramani

ramyaramani Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Two families that I know had their babies delivered there. One was an American family. Both of them were very satisfied with the clinic and their procedures. They said that everything was clean and neatly maintained.
    One family had a Csection and other vaginal one. Csec was mainly due to breech position of baby.

Dont know about the doctor.

3. aishu12

aishu12 New IL'ite

Thanks for the info ramyaramani!

4. sujusmani

sujusmani Bronze IL'ite

i had my delivery at seethapathy.. 1.5 yrs back.. my doctor was shobana.. but she was attending another emergency patient so i was attended by uma.. i had a c-section because of few reasons..
    very good hospital, doctors and nurse.. even my cousin sister delivered in the same hosp..
    one among the best hospital with excellent doctors !

5. aishu12

aishu12 New IL'ite

Thanks sujusmani!

6. sujusmani

sujusmani Bronze IL'ite

all the best wishes for ur safe delivery.. u'll have a good experience.. take care.. eat healthy and be safe .! :)

7. maniiii

maniiii New IL'ite

We would like to thank Dr.Rekha Sudarshan with our whole heart. It was through reviews we decided to consult Dr.Rekha Sudarshan and we had a wonderful experience. She took care of my wife pregnancy from the beginning till she delivered. She explains the things clearly, friendly and very good human being. My wife delivered a girl baby at Seethapathy Clinic. Both mom and baby are doing fine. I would recommend doctor Rekha if you wish for a normal delivery. All my friends and family surprised to hear that my wife had a normal delivery.we also want to thank, all the supporting staff(Linda, Sujatha, Chana) and nurses, they are very helpful and supportive. The facilities at Seethapathy also is very good and comfortable. overall its a best hospital and Dr.Rekha Sudarshan is a best doctor.