Need pooja/viratham for happiness in my sis's life

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by lillytulips, Aug 3, 2009.

1. lillytulips

lillytulips New IL'ite

Hi everyone,

My sister has a very unhappy married life. Her husband is selfish and is not considerate and has no love for wife. His mom aggravates it. To everyone he acts like very nice person.

Our family wants all three of them to be happy. My sister tried everything like being patient for 10 years, talking to elders, counselling, telling him how it affects their happiness. He does not want to change and tells things like my sister should not talk back, ask his permission to spend every penny(even though she earns), should just cook and listen to what her mom says, make my Dad give more money etc.

My sister lost all hopes and does not want to try anything more. But I still have hopes. I strongly believe God will bring happiness in their lives. Please suggest me pooja or viratham that I can do for my sister's family.

I greatly appreciate your positive replies.:bowdown

Thank you.

2. Pavithra55

Pavithra55 Gold IL'ite

hi...
    dnt worry.i appreciate ur belief in god.:cheers ill tel u a
    powerful pooja. u can ask your sister to do it.its very simple.:)
    on friday.ask your sister to fast for goddess santhoshima.
    all u need to do is.ask her to take head bath.light ghee lamp.den offer jaggery and odicha kadalai to d goddess and light agarbathy n pray from your heart. dis fasting should be done for 8/16/32/48 weeks.
    very important is d person doing dis fast should not eat ny bitter,sour stuffs such as tomato,tamerind,grapes,orange,lemon,curd n so on. so its better to have oly dinner. u can have chapathi wid ghee n
    sugar.
    at d 8th week of d pooja u need to worship goddess in kalasam. use many flowers to decorate.offer jaggery n kadalai to 3/5/7/9/11 to young boys.wash their feet n keep kumkum n do do pooja to der leg.

if u follow all dis above procedure without any mistake.ur sister vill surely be loved n cuddled by her husband..

all d best.:thumbsup
    wid love
    pavithra:)

3. Pavithra55

Pavithra55 Gold IL'ite

one more thing. ask her to read santhoshimaa book. u can get d book in all d temples

regards

4. lillytulips

lillytulips New IL'ite

Hi Pavithra,

Thank you so much for your reply.

Like I said, my sister lost all her hopes and we really could not convince her to do anything. She does regular prayers and other stuff for her son and everyone in the family. But nothing specific to this problem because she thinks it will not work anymore. I know she tried a lot of stuff and so could not really talk her into anything right now.

But I want to do the viratham. I can do whatever you said but i have a few questions.

1. Should I follow the food restrictions only on friday (until 6p.m. from morning) or everyday for all the 8/16/32 weeks?

2. I am in a new place ( out of India) and do not know any young boys here. Can I replace this with some charity on that day?

3. This should have been my first question. Can I do this pooja? What should I do to tell this is for my sister's family?

I appreciate your reply :bowdown. Sorry to ask you too many question.

5. Pavithra55

Pavithra55 Gold IL'ite

hii..
    u need to follow d food restriction oly on fridays not all d days.strictly avoid food items dat have already mentioned and even u can do this vratham for your sister sake. if u dont find any kutty boys, u can drop in 2 charity n offer sweets, jaggery n kadalai s must...!

regards,

6. Pavithra55

Pavithra55 Gold IL'ite

<i>take bath as early as at 5 o clock.light a ghee lamp in front of your favourite god.then take a brass plate.pour pure water,then add turmeric,kumkum to the water and mix well. then take 12 beetal leafs and harali leaf ( d leaf u can get any where in and around d temples.d flower of dis plant will b in pink in colour. in tamil its known as harali maram.)
    wash beetal and dis harali leafs of 12 in number and apply turmeric n kumkum n arrange in d brass plate. light agarbathi n pray from yo heart. dis pooja should b done oly on fridays n it should be done for about 12 weeks.

all the very best for one and all.do the pooja and have a blissful life.
    take care.[​IMG]

u can do dis pooja too dear.
    </i>

7. lillytulips

lillytulips New IL'ite

Thank you Pavithra. I will soon start it. Can I skip the fridays the ladies cannot go near the deities?

Thank you again.

8. Pavithra55

Pavithra55 Gold IL'ite

hi...
    yes u can do skip during ladies problem.

all b best:thumbsup