Need opinion of FIIT-JEE Pinnacle course

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by manjukps, Jan 6, 2012.

1. manjukps

manjukps IL Hall of Fame

Dear ILs,

Now I am in a very important stage of my son's education.

At present he is in 10th std. He is a consistent performer so far and his as of now is 10/10.

We are considering in following options:

1. Admit him in Pinnacle course of FIIT-JEE conducted in Maharishi Vidhya Mandhir, Chetpet.

2. Admit him in any good CBSE school (No CBSE for higher secondary in the present school), then admit in any weekend programs for IIT-JEE. - In this option I feel that my will not able to concentrate on both since he wont have any time to prepare for either school portions or for the weekend programs and he wont have any spare time to relax

3. Admit him in any good CBSE school, concentrate only in preparation of +2 board examination and do crash course for writing AIEEE alone.

It would be helpful for me if you could put inputs about FIIT-JEE Pinnacle course also. I would like to know in this course whether attention is given to board syllabus or only concentration is for IIT entrance.

Thanks in advance.

Regrds
    Manjukps

2. Nettem

Nettem New IL'ite

hmmmmm. You havent said what would he likes to become in the future.Dont follow the herd.

3. manjukps

manjukps IL Hall of Fame

Come on. It's not herd following. As he is interested in going for engineering graduation, we are considering the above options.

If he has been interested in medical or any other subjects, our options would have been different.

Regards
    Manjukps