Need inputs from you ladies

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by orion80, Dec 7, 2011.

Which will you opt for?

1. Both breakfast and dinner

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Only breakfast

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Only dinner

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. None. Prefer to cook at home

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

Dear ladies,

One of my relative is into the carrier meals business which she has been doing since last 1.5 years. It has been a good success and she is looking to expand her business to breakfast as well. Her business idea is to deliver homemade breakfast early in the morning between 6:00-7:00 am to working couples.

Before proceeding with the expansion, she is worried whether this is a viable venture as it requires lot of investment. She has asked her regular customers and she got a confusing response. So i am planning to get inputs from you guys.

How many working ladies would opt for this facility? Please help me by answering the poll.

2. pooja912

pooja912 Silver IL'ite

I think this is a very good option.. As lot of working women don't have enough time to prepare food and breakfast..but if there is homemade breakfast and food..then it is a win-win situation for both husband and wife..they can have their breakfast and carry the lunch to office..this reduces so much burden off the ladies preparing food and breakfast and then going to work...

1 person likes this.
  3. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

Thank you Pooja. That is what she wants to achieve. She already has good reputation for hygienic and tasty food.

She is planning to deliver breakfast and lunch by that time so that it would be good for both customer and herself. She also has working moms as her customers. So delivering before 7:00 is a MUST for her.

4. easy

easy Gold IL'ite

timeliness is must for catering breakfast.also depends on the menu and cost.

1 person likes this.
  5. soumyapr

soumyapr Senior IL'ite

I think she should begin breakfast service at a smaller scale first, targeted mainly at working Moms. Most people would eat a bowl of cereal along with a fruit for breakfast if they are in a hurry; but women with kids would like prepared home-made meals as they want more nutrition and variety.

1 person likes this.