Need information on Dr. Jaishree Gajaraj and Dr. Nirmala Jayashankar for Pregnancy

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by nicegirl1, Jan 19, 2011.

1. nicegirl1

nicegirl1 New IL'ite

Hi All,

Iam Pregnant and would like to consult either Dr. Jaishree Gajaraj (Anna Nagar) or Nirmala Jayashankar of Apollo Chennai. Kindly let me know your experiences with either of the doctors. So that it will be helpful for me to choose. Thanks in Advance.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2011

2. Topaz

Topaz Silver IL'ite

Re: Need information on Dr. Jaishree Gajaraj and Dr. Nirmala Jayashankar for Pregnanc

This post is late for your query, but it may help others.

Better avoid dr jaishree gajaraj, becuase:

1. she is very busy, so appt/visit is VERY SHORT. She speeds through the appt, gets irritated easily if you ask more than a few questions.
    2. she has poor bedside manners due to short temper.
    3. she may not show up for surgery and will not inform you about it.

My surgery date was fixed a month in advance with her approval, but she never showed up???? Unprofessional for a surgeon to do such a thing!

If you are going to see any gynec please ask about who will cover for her in case she is not available to deliver your precious bundle. Secondly be aware of the anesthesiologist and ask to meet all concerned as they may send inexperienced people as was in my case. Both the surgeon for ceasarian and the anesthetist were not very well experienced so I was like a learning case for them even though I had to pay the charges for the top notch people.