Need information about good Homeopathy doctors in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bangalore' started by sowmya.madhu, Jan 2, 2009.

1. crazywriter

crazywriter Platinum IL'ite

Dr. savitha kaura in indiranagar is a good homeo doctor. she lives in indiranagar, on 100 feet road, just after the signal near cmh road.next to cake walk bakery.

2. durgamavu

durgamavu New IL'ite

good homeopathic clinic

Hi,we reside at cv raman nagar,i would like to know a ny good homeopathy clinic for my baby boy of 11 months old....he gets cold and throat infections very easily,,,so looking for any good homeopathy clinic in and around kagadaspura or tippasandra or cv raman nagar,indiranagar or cmh road....thans

3. ssnlow

ssnlow Senior IL'ite

Dear Meenakshirajan,

Could you please PM me the contact numbers for Dr Satish and Dr Manjunath and their addresses if possible? Thanks very much!

4. preetisingh

preetisingh New IL'ite

Hi All,

Myself Preeti and I am here looking for some information.
    Can someone let me know about a very good homeopathic doctor( especially for sinus problem) in Bangalore ( near Bellandur/ Kormangala).

5. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi Preethi,
    Dr.Menon is a good homeo doc, my PILS consult him. He used to practic in Nandi clinic in BTM layout.But now I think he consults only from Jayanagar. Will let you know details if you would like to know.

6. madhvendra

madhvendra New IL'ite

Hi Meenakshi
    I am also suffering from sinus since last 5 years can u please share Dr Satish contact number and address

7. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi Madhvendra,
    As per forum etiquette we are not supposed to share contact information in threads/posts. If you have to exchange contact details one has to have Private messaging facility. Please check here as to how you can avail it.

8. madhvendra

madhvendra New IL'ite

Hi Meenakshi,
    I am also suffering from sinus since last 10 yrs please give me Dr satish address and contact number

9. bangalorean05

bangalorean05 Senior IL'ite

hi meenakshi,

I am staying close to malleshwaram and it is now possible to send PM, so can you PM me the contact details of Dr.Satish waiting for your reply

10. passionate89

passionate89 Platinum IL'ite

The best doctor is Dr. Srivatsan. In malleshwaram, just opposite to Big Bazaar... I've been going to this doctor from past 20 yrs.. Esp for cold, cough and flum, gasteric, acidity, etc... I strongly recommend this doctor for you... :)