need info

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by sweetdoll, Feb 8, 2012.

1. sweetdoll

sweetdoll New IL'ite

hey ladies

im 36 weeks preg.. as my due date s nearing i wanna to knw wat s the cost of c sec in cmh hospital in bangalore or any other hospitals in blore... at the same time i jus wanna to know whether normal dellivery or c sec type is good??

please do reply:)

2. rajisarvan

rajisarvan Senior IL'ite

Hi,

All the best and wish you a safe delivery.
    At all times, normal delivery is good. The pain is only once, after delivery u r absolutely normal. But labour pain is the most difficult pain in the world. Even i wanted to experience that, but my doc gave no chance :)
    But nowadays CSec is so simple.
    My delivery was a C Section in last Oct. First day no pain, as u would be under drugs. 2 nd day will be painful, not the stiches pain. There will be lot of Gas in the stomach, and that will be more painful. Once u start to walk by 3 rd or 4 th day it will totally reduce. Regarding Operation pain, i did not experience much. And i was also medicated only for 5 - 7 days.
    But it is always advisable to be on rest, even u dont feel pain. And stitches are also dissolvable stitches. Coming to cost , i am in chennai and was admitted in a famous hospital and the expenses came around 50000. Room rent plays an major part of the amount.

3. sweetdoll

sweetdoll New IL'ite

thanx alot for the guidence raji...:)