Need Info On Astrologer

Discussion in 'Hyderabad' started by sobhapratap, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Mspriyakumaran

Mspriyakumaran Junior IL'ite

even though,11and 22 are often considered by numerologists as two important numbers. however some treat them as any other two digit numbers and their composite value is given importance. however, the recent speculations about the 11/11/11 is a proof that both number 1 and 11 are equally important for numerology.

2. sagarika30

sagarika30 New IL'ite

According to my chart 3 is lucky number
    so 33 will give double benefits right

Can you provide clear explanation ?

3. Mspriyakumaran

haha is not like that

Modern numerologists do consider 11, 22, 33, 44.. till 99 as masters numbers. cheiro was quite satisfied with identification of 11 n 22 in the last century, but in the present century, we can see people being ACTUALLY BORN under these numbers like you and me.
    we will be able to see such the 33 around the next century (ofcourse beingprobably born again) . the number 33 represent the absolute trinity.
    however, individual compounding cannot be ignored.

11 is not as mystique and new as 22 and the much awaited 33 as 11 exists in 12 months and represents transformation of a human being on emotional and lunar level.
    i too have a 11 in my core numbers as life path. i noticed the pattern when i found myself connecting to most 11 on the mental level.
    '22' is truly the master teacher. i have a friend having life path 22. has excellent communication and organising skills.
    point where 11 and 22s connect is where 11S ARE ABLE TO VISUALIzE THE PLANS, the 22s CARRY THEM OUT WITH THE SAME SENSITIVITY !
    22s make the most of politicians, architects, entrepreneurs etc. while 11s are wandering souls with lots of dreams to be understood, pretty un grounded sometimes, but moving altogether. receptive to transformational energies on a more personal psychological level.

4. Mspriyakumaran

haha is not like that<br>
    <br>
    Modern numerologists do consider 11, 22, 33, 44.. till 99 as masters numbers. cheiro was quite satisfied with identification of 11 n 22 in the last century, but in the present century, we can see people being ACTUALLY BORN under these numbers like you and me.<br>
    we will be able to see such the 33 around the next century (ofcourse beingprobably born again) . the number 33 represent the absolute trinity.<br>
    however, individual compounding cannot be ignored.<br>
    <br>
    11 is not as mystique and new as 22 and the much awaited 33 as 11 exists in 12 months and represents transformation of a human being on emotional and lunar level.<br>
    i too have a 11 in my core numbers as life path. i noticed the pattern when i found myself connecting to most 11 on the mental level.<br>
    '22' is truly the master teacher. i have a friend having life path 22. has excellent communication and organising skills.<br>
    point where 11 and 22s connect is where 11S ARE ABLE TO VISUALIzE THE PLANS, the 22s CARRY THEM OUT WITH THE SAME SENSITIVITY !<br>
    22s make the most of politicians, architects, entrepreneurs etc. while 11s are wandering souls with lots of dreams to be understood, pretty un grounded sometimes, but moving altogether. receptive to transformational energies on a more personal psychological level.

5. sagarika30

sagarika30 New IL'ite

so on what basis do get my personal planet ?

6. Mspriyakumaran

Personal planets in a horoscope are meaningful to Vedic astrologers in several ways. Several such personal planets have been described. First and foremost in importance is the ascendant lord, the planet ruling the first house in a chart

7. sagarika30

sagarika30 New IL'ite

SO, my is libra rising chart
    does combi 22 + arudha+ libra fetch me major luck in my life

8. Mspriyakumaran

For instance in a Libra rising chart, if Venus the lord of ascendant is in Leo in the XI house, then the sign XI from Leo, namely, Gemini would be the arudha lagna or pada lagna. This can serve as a secondary 'ascendant' according to Jaimini system (which in all fairness and to avoid some prevailing confusion on the jyotish scene is NOT an exclusive or different entity from the 'mainstream' Parashari system - which contains most of the so called Jaimini principles as well). However, one must utilize the rashi-based Jaimini aspects (also described by Parashara) for best results in such a case to study interplanetary connectivity with these karakas. These aspects are simple to figure out.

9. sagarika30

sagarika30 New IL'ite

Mixing Parashari aspects (e.g., Jupiter aspects the 5th, 7th and 9th from its location) with arudha lagna considerations is not recommended by the experts , right ???

10. Mspriyakumaran

Well, Sagaika

They also do not recommend the use of Parashari relationships and friendships when dealing with Jaimini system parameters. Virgin territory for research and exploration or a veritable minefield of astrological disaster? Your choice, your perspective, do enter ... should you dare!