1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

need info about taking road test in Eatontown

Discussion in 'Indians in New Jersey' started by radhika suresh, Oct 15, 2008.

1. radhika suresh

radhika suresh New IL'ite

hi everybody iam going to take road test in Eatontown .can anybody share your experience. Iam very afraid to take road test. please help.

2. thendral09

thendral09 New IL'ite

Hi radhika

Have u finished the road test in eatontown,nj.Iam also going to take my test over there.So can u/anybody plz tell me wat are all they wil check during the test and how the people like they wil be cool/strict,I too afraid for the road test so plz help me if u know any info.Thanks in advance

3. ambika1984

ambika1984 New IL'ite

hi.. i wanted some information about eatontown road test in nj . i had taken the road test in feb but failed as the examiner said i drove on wrong side of the road. i am going on friday to take the road test again. i wanted some information regarding the test . can we practice there on sundays when the dmv is closed? any tip on the road test would be highly appreciated. thanks in advance :)

4. nehausa

nehausa Senior IL'ite

plz go to rahway there they make u drive inside their area,,,rest places HELLO!!!ur on road with live traffic,,,,not easy,,,,

5. deepamenon

deepamenon New IL'ite

Hi guys,

Road test is not a big deal in eaton town.. thy r really cool n thy dont make u panic.. but guys please DO NOT GO TO KILMER ROAD.. those guys are really strict not friendly n even racist at times n abv all u r on a live road... i went thr twice n flunked.. thn finally i went to eaton town...i got my licence from thr...

6. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Even after this reading post, i too plan to schedule my roadtest at rahway, because i went twice to Kilmer road dmv, felt in some way they are very not very friendly,answers us in very harsh tone.

Particularly saw that to our Indian and Koreans, as i was sitting there for 2horus to complete my work recently.

For others atleast they pay attention to answer, but when i saw most of Indians ladies ask some basic informations, they harshly answered and show funny faces after they move from that place, which was irritating act.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2010
  7. prprita82

prprita82 New IL'ite

Eatontown is the best place to go for road test and an alternative to Rahway.I was really tensed before the road test, an old gentleman had been my examiner and he was so cool and kept me cool as well..And I cleared the test with no difficulty :)
    And the main point about taking the road test here is that the test is conducted indoors...they have a private driving course.. so there is no tension of road traffic..The entire test just took hardly 5-7 mins..:)
    As most of them feel, Kilmer seems a little difficult unless u have a very good hold on driving..So ppl who are new to driving Eatontown is the best and u get early appointment dates as well here..:thumbsup

8. vikram7777

vikram7777 New IL'ite

Can anybody share their experience in Bakers Basin, Lawrenceville, NJ

in Mercer county please?<!-- InstanceEndEditable -->