Need Info Abour Vasthu

Discussion in 'Hyderabad' started by Ranjana7, Dec 23, 2012.

1. KR29

KR29 New IL'ite

Thanks for your analysis Visvam and yes, her husband is from an extremely wealthy family (More money into the kitty :) )
    He is extremely cunning and shrewd too. He is worse than my SIL. He is only thinking about money all the time and does not do/say anything which does not benefit him in some way.

Though, off topic, her debilated Lagna lord has given her health problems. She had quite a few surgeries also. She is also suffering from depression (Rahu with Moon).

Anyway, coming back to the karmic point, all I can say is that they are misusing their gifts of wealth/fortune in this life.

2. vidia

vidia Junior IL'ite

Visvam I didn't understand a few points in your analysis; would be glad if you clear them up for me. They are as follows:

"(let us not forget that Me is also 11th lord, 11th lord's aspect on 2nd house makes a person wealthy)and makes a person extremely intelligent, wealthy, well spoken and makes them look younger than their age.

Does Mercury's aspect on the 2nd house makes a person extremely intelligent, wealthy, well spoken and younger looking than their age, or is it because of the aspect of the 11th lord on the 2nd house?

"... and Mo combined with Ra along with Su Ma Me aspect makes her very diplomatic and who will know how to make things work in her favor.
    This is because Su and Ma are the planets that rule aggression, Me intelligence and Ra for crookedness. So she uses her intelligence (Me) and diplomacy (Ra) to get what she wants (dominance signified by Su and Ma).
    The only factor that preventing is making this combination from taking a complete negative turn is Ju aspect and ketu's influence on Su Ma Me and Ju (saint), Ra (crook) are the planets that are heavily influencing her mind and there is some benefic influence of Ju."

What planetary combination is making her diplomatic: is it Rahu-Moon or Rahu's influence on Mars? Again, why is she dominating and intelligent: is it because of Mars, Sun and Mercury's influence on the Moon or is it because of Sun and Mercury's influence on Mars, the ascendant lord? Didn't understand how Jupiter is aspecting her mind as Jupiter doesn't aspect the Moon.

3. KR29

KR29 New IL'ite

Visvam, You should definitely write and make a career of it as you are so good at it. You know, after I read your blog I felt a terrible inferiority complex--as my writing is of so ordinary standard (and it looks more so when compared to your writing)--and was even thinking of removing my blog link, but then I decided not to.

You are gifted with wonderful writing skills and you should take it seriously.

Coming to astrology, I think, I had told you sometime back that you should try for a career in writing. Your 10th lord is in the 5th house of authorship and in mutual aspect with the 5th lord and 3rd lord of writing, Mercury (the significator of writing). Jupiter (the planet of authorship) is also aspecting the 10th house, so a career in writing is strongly indicated in your birth chart.

4. visvam

visvam Senior IL'ite

vidia

I didnt even use the word Mumukshutva or anything close to that.
    All i am saying is that in my view anything done with an eye on the result looses its sheen.

Real bliss could be attained when one doesnt follow anything for some attaining something but just free flows with the universe, nature, cosmos and then whatever happens, happens.

Then there is no beginning, no end, no birth, no death, its just your being and the universal energy together in sync.

I dont disrespect any view. These are just my views and you can choose to disagree with me.

5. loveandgod

loveandgod Senior IL'ite

Lol..everytime as m in a real mess
    And of you who were communicating on some topic through this thread..please carry on..trust me i have no issue to disturb in your talks or offend anyone. But i guess it would be better too.
    isn't it?
    Please help me if u know about what i have asked for..
    Thank you all in advance..
    LOVE
    P.....

6. Nihariks

Nihariks Senior IL'ite

HI

Am very much new to this forum and this culture, so i dont know about rules and regulations here.
    I used to read blogs and post comments. This seems to be different forum/ blog, among all this s very nice i feel

7. KR29

KR29 New IL'ite

Hi Niharika ! welcome. forum is different from blog .A internet forum for meeting or presentation involving a discussion usually among experts The range of topics discussed on forums is typically wider. While many blogs allow visitors to post comments in reply, the number of people who can create entries is normally very limited, and the range of viewpoints and beliefs on a blog are also limited.
    hope this clears you
    thnak you

8. Nihariks

Nihariks Senior IL'ite

yes got it thank you
    This is quite interesting question by you , does the answer cleared you thoughts,
    just curios to know about it ?

9. madhurisharma

madhurisharma New IL'ite

Hi

welcome

I want to clear you a forum is different from blog, and yes this is good forum

Good day

10. Nihariks

Nihariks Senior IL'ite

He clearly explained the reason behind it, I don't understand why saints status attained soul bother again for doing hte karma whether it helps the humanity or to spread their message ?