1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

need ideas for my DD dress code (Object)

Discussion in 'Schoolgoers & Teens' started by katochsimi, Aug 21, 2013.

1. katochsimi

katochsimi Gold IL'ite

hey guys,

inspite of thinking hard and hard still i dint get any idea for my DD (5 yrs) dress code in her school :bonk
    actually in her school day after tomorrow she has to become some OBJECT and im really not gettign what to make her..because accordingly i have to make stuff..
    and i know ur guys are so advances and well experienced in all this ideas...so guys pls pls help me nad let me make her happy and me come out of this tension :drowning

2. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

you can make her a butterfly.............. costumes are available in shops....

3. katochsimi

katochsimi Gold IL'ite

thanks shanti...actually i have to make her OBJECT (like flower..but not flower because her teacher gave that option )

4. superwoman09

superwoman09 Gold IL'ite

Hi katochsimi,

There are many things you can make out of cardboard.
    1. You can make her as a plane or a car. Google and you will find out easy DIY costumes out of cardboard. Simple as painting on the cardboard and attaching suspenders so that she can put it through her hands.
    2. You can make her as a rain cloud. Cut white/grey fabric in the shape of a cloud, four pieces, ie 2 for front and 2 for back and fill it with cotton/any filling very much like a pillow but attach suspenders/ribbons on the side where hands are supposed to go in, ie the top part of the cloud. for the bottom, take grey/white leggings and paint in blue raindrops on it. Pair it with a pair of gumboots. You can google and find more details.

this is what I could think of right now. If I remember will post more

2 people like this.
  5. anmolhai

anmolhai Platinum IL'ite

how about a cell phone, red light, washing machine.

3 people like this.
  6. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

Then there are many as suggested by above friends......... signal light is good. You can make a Big Ben clock, water kettle, calculator, rubber stamp, flower pot, a Cup like [Wimbledon tennis alike]......there are so many dear. Try n get back what you did.

Good luck.
    Shanti

2 people like this.
  7. superwoman09

superwoman09 Gold IL'ite

With cardboard you can also make him a LEGO block. You can cut arm holes and a neck hole for your kid from a cardboard size which will fit her comfortably. Stick on some empty plastic glass bottoms, say around six or so, like there are on LEGO and paint in in a color which your kid likes, red, blue, etc. Your kid can help you color too. It will be fun for her too.

2 people like this.
  8. superwoman09

superwoman09 Gold IL'ite

Hey one more. Extremely easy. Laundry basket. Cut the bottom out of an old/new cheap laundry basket, if you know the cheap plastic/nylon foldable ones will be easy to cut. She can put in the hands where the handles are. Clip on some stained clothes or rather any clothes, use safety pins so that they do not fall off or use clothes pins.

Do let us know what you did finally later on.

1 person likes this.
  9. katochsimi

katochsimi Gold IL'ite

hey ladies i must say i m with right people...:bowdown
    so many ideas ..great... let me think and google few more..tomorrow is her object day and will surely give u feedback what my puzzled mind did :rotfl
    till then if u still get few more idea pls revert...ur idea can change her duniya (school)...she should feel the best.....this is what i want yaar

1 person likes this.
  10. anmolhai

anmolhai Platinum IL'ite

How did it go??? what did you end up making her???