Need Housemaid

Discussion in 'Kerala' started by safa, Mar 20, 2006.

1. leenarasheed

leenarasheed New IL'ite

Re: choose Akshaya

hi.
    my name is leena from ernakulam presently in doha. i need ahousemaid . cn u please give me contact nos of persons in ernakulam, trivandrum or others to get reliable housemaids

2. leenarasheed

leenarasheed New IL'ite

hi can u please help me to get a fuull time housemaid for 1 month or long term basis.i am in ernakulm , cochin. please can u give contact nos of any persons or organisations in trivandrum, cochin ernakulam, any place from kerala.
    leena

3. RajiSanthosh

RajiSanthosh New IL'ite

Re: choose Akshaya

[Hi all
    I am raji from trivandrum i do need a full time house maid vidya cud u pls send me the akshaya number??its very urgent

4. Ammukutty

Ammukutty Bronze IL'ite

Hi Leena & Raji,

Welcome to IL.Please go through the entire thread.Few members have listed information which will help you(not sure whether they have changed the numbers) .Check here.

Ammu

5. bhojasiyavikas

bhojasiyavikas New IL'ite

Need Housemaid in palakkad

hi to all the members
    just browsing thorugh the internet i came across this site.we have recently shifted to palakkad.I am having a nuclear family.we are looking for a housemaid -full time/part time;but no clus of whereabouts.in this post i am getting the nos of trivendrum,but if anyone help me finding out the serives for palakkad, i would be thankful to him/her.We are north indians and malayli is foreign language to us;but still try to manage with any maid.Dr.Vikash Bhojasiya

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2009
  6. Metzo

Metzo New IL'ite

Introduction and Urgent search for housemaid

hi everyone,

i am Metzo,Keralite, born and brought up in Bombay, currently in Dubai.

i was searching for institutions that provide housemaids and that led me to InduLadies!!!!!!!

that was a gud search.....Now for my problem, today is the bypass surgery of mominlaw in Trichur and i need your prayers and support.

we would need a full time maid for the same reason to look after my inlaws (both of them are sick, but are active till now BY GOD's GRACE). they are in Wadakanchery, Trichur dist. their family consists of 4 girls (3-nuns, 1-married) and 1 boy (thatz my hus - we are working in Dubai).

may i request you all to help me provide such institution contact details on an urgent basis???

many thanks for the info in advance & regard,

Metzo

7. zmita

zmita New IL'ite

Dear all,
    i am living in bangalore,desperately looking for a housemaid.
    Please help me with the details of any agency you have contacted/taken service from

zmi

8. leena101

leena101 New IL'ite

housemaid wanted

i stay in mumbai.i am searching for a maid who can stay with me.is there any agency in kerala providing reliable maids.

9. sariga

sariga New IL'ite

Hi

Hi..

I am looking for a maid who cantake care of my sister's new born baby and her. It would be great if she can help my mom in cooking also.
    Can any one send me the number - SEWA.

Thanks and Regards,
    Sariga

10. sumisen

sumisen Senior IL'ite

Hi ilites

Can anybody tell me if same type of services available in Tamil Nadu , Specifically Madurai Area. Please let me know I am looking for some help to look after my elderly inlaws in Madurai
    I am desperately in need of somebody. Please suggest me a geniune orgainsation of someonle who can live in at home
    sumisen