Need help with skype call, please

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Swethasri, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Swethasri

Swethasri Platinum IL'ite

Does Skype make calls on behalf of anyone to connect friends??? I got a call from one of my relative after 6 years. We are not in touch. The msg is just 'hi' and a missed call.is it possible that Skype made this call to connect friends because he was on my friends list 6 ..7.. Years back. Please anybody knows about this help me out.

Thanks.

2. VanithaSudhir

VanithaSudhir Platinum IL'ite

Skype is an application...just like whatsapp. The user needs to use the feature in the app to make a call. Check whether you are online in Skype. Maybe your friend saw you online and has made a call. Sign out from Skype whenever you finish your calls so that you appear offline and no one can make calls to you.
    Ps:- yes.. The friend can connect/call you through Skype if you had added that person in your Skype list irrespective of the time /duration of the addition. Remove/block if you do not wish to connect with that person.

3. Swethasri

Swethasri Platinum IL'ite

So its not the Skype..... I removed that person the same 6 years back. Now I understand what I need to do. Thanks!

4. hino

hino Silver IL'ite

Any one can search by skype name (if he/she knows your id) and can add it . Dont know skype allows blocking like whatsapp...