Need Help.. Tying Cradle In Temple...my Experience Pls Help

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by saranaya1710, Nov 26, 2019.

1. saranaya1710

saranaya1710 New IL'ite

Hi All,

I have a problem pls give me your advise . I am married for 5 years not still blessed with kids. Recently i went to mangadu kamatchi amman temple and did prayer and tied cradle there. While buying cradle from shop the shop keeper gave me a cradle but my husband liked one cradle in which the little kirshna was so cute so we asked for that one particularly and got it. ( i gave them back the one they first gave me and took this.) we went inside the temple prayed and tied the cradle and krishna in that was so beautiful and different from all the other cradles. I went for pradakahinam and finished it and came back near the cradle and found that the krishna was missing.. Someone has shook the cradle and some flower from cradle has fallen down. I was so distressed seeing this. pls tell me if i did anything wrong and need to correct ..pls advise me ..pls pls pls pls

2. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

Some flowers fell down while someone stealing cute Krishna idol from cradle in a rush. Don't spoil your mood in thinking about that incident again and again. Goddess Kamakshi must listened your prayers and she may fulfill your wish soon.:)

Vaikuntha and saranaya1710 like this.
  3. saranaya1710

saranaya1710 New IL'ite

4. deepthivinayak1

deepthivinayak1 Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    You can worry if the Krishna fall down when u r tying the cradle. But that is not the case, you prayed ,u tied the cradle and amma has accepted ur offering. So the thing happen after that won’t matters. May be someone who don’t have baby and can’t offer the Krishna might be stolen it. So don’t worry about. You will soon get little Krishna in your house.

saranaya1710 likes this.
  5. saranaya1710

saranaya1710 New IL'ite

Thanks so much deepthivinayak1

deepthivinayak1 likes this.
  6. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

@saranaya1710 if you are doing venduthal don't go back and look at it again. Mostly the shop keepers reuse which makes sense from their point of view . Once you tied it is in God's hands. Don't worry too much about things after that.

saranaya1710 likes this.
  7. saranaya1710

saranaya1710 New IL'ite

Thank you mangaii

8. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@saranaya1710 Don't worry about the incident.you have surrendered at God's feet and sure SHE will bless you

saranaya1710 likes this.
  9. saranaya1710

saranaya1710 New IL'ite

Thank you periamma

10. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

You have done your part correctly. If anyone took the Krishna from your cradle then the consequences will fall on them, so you don’t worry. Hope you are blessed soon.

saranaya1710 likes this.