1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

need help to search a tamil novel name

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by pinky21, Oct 6, 2015.

1. pinky21

pinky21 Gold IL'ite

hi friends,

I read this tamil novel in scribd some time back. didn;t remember either the author or novel. the summary of the novel is

heroine sowmiya is from a affluent family, falls in love it raj (if am correct with the name) who was perusing his master's in medicine. due to the pressure from the heroines family to get married she forces the hero to marry her, hero's parents were retired school teachers.

the hero somehow manages and the marriage takes place and the hero leaves the heroine in their native and moves to finish of his final exams. he gets a job in the hospital and the move to the city.

heroine finds huge difficulty in managing a mid class life. while going to a friends wedding she comes to know through a mutual friend of her's and her husband that the hero's family was wealthy enough but heroine's father had asked them to give all the properties to him as a penalty of marrying his daughter.

the heroine goes to her father and gives him a blast and gets abck all the properties, car and house of her husband. how she gets united with her parents is the end of the story
    a well defined story in all aspects of emotions, cool sentiments and romance.. if any one has read it plz do share the novel's and its author's name.. hope am correct with the hero's and heroine's name..

2. PriyaSrini

PriyaSrini Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

The story seems really good Pinky, I hope you find the name of the book soon. I too like reading books with strong woman characters.

1 person likes this.