Need Help To Remove Black Magic In Bangalore

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by chocolate, Feb 9, 2018.

1. chocolate

chocolate Platinum IL'ite

Hello, I am in need of some information. My cousin is in a bad marriage and her MIL is a domineering woman who controls everything in my cousin's house. My cousin is miserable and doesn't see all this. We are more like sisters and best friends so i want to help her out from this mess. We are pretty sure her MIL has done BM on son and my cousin to keep them in control. I know this becoz my IL's are seasoned pro's in this and i have been thru this from past 10+ yrs. I live abroad so I just don't bring anything from IL's and get rid of it immediately if sent.

Please give info about some reliable people who can help out here.We have been burned before spending money on quacks. Thanks in advance.

ChennaiExpress likes this.

2. ChennaiExpress

ChennaiExpress IL Hall of Fame

I'm not sure about reliable people.

Let me share some experiences.

I tried Mahamrityunjaya Mantra 108 times a day, along with Kali Mantra 108 times a day. Things got more chaotic for me and my Dad, especially.

Now I am listening to Kirtan from Golden Temple whenever possible. Kirtan TV livesteams prayers from Golden Temple and uploads Morning (usually 2 videos, 1.5 hrs each) and Evening (usually 1 video, 1.5 hrs) Kirtan

Here is example of their beautiful evening Kirtan,

Reading few pages of Shri Guru Granth Sahib gives clarify. For instance it teaches that person can go on million pilgrimages, conduct many rituals, but what is point if there heart is away from God.

Siri Guru Granth Sahib -Gurmukhi to English Translation and Phonetic Transliteration.

Unsure if this will help me (or your friend). However, the message is universal. After all, the Sikh gurus were originally Hindus, so one can see those valuable, spiritual teaching in those words.

Don't worry about understanding the language, subtitles are provided.

I really feel sorry for your friend and people in these type of situations.

Hope this gives some guidance.

3. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

Does black magic really exists??

4. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

The better way of solution is you go to any near by homeo pharmacy and buy DR. BACH FLOWER REMEDY namely WHITE CHEST NUT - 100 ML . Take 5ml of remedy in a spoon and add it to a bucket of 15 to 20 litre of water and mix well. Ask the person of suffering to use the water finally for bathing after finishing soap bath and all . Also the same preparation can be used for cleaning the floor of their house till they got recovered.
    One to two drop of the same medicine can also be mixed in 1 LITRE of drinking water and ask the person suffering to drink as and when they want to drink water till they got recovered. The medicine is used as a HOLLY WATER in all purposes including POOJA'S. Best wishes.

5. chocolate

chocolate Platinum IL'ite

Yes it does and I am one of the victims of it.

6. uniquename

uniquename Senior IL'ite

There is Maha Prathyingara Temple on the outskirts of Bangalore and is famous for this. Do let me know if you need the priests phone number n assistance. I went from Bombay to attend the Homa which is performed on no moon day n full moon day. It is a very strong temple and I could feel vibrations.