1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Need help to prepare for L2 visa interview

Discussion in 'Immigration Matters' started by SanyuktaHS, Jun 10, 2015.

1. SanyuktaHS

SanyuktaHS New IL'ite

Hello friends...I am Sanyukta from Delhi. My husband got his L1b visa approved on 2nd june and now it's my turn to apply for L2 and appear for the interview. I am **** scared!!! Please provide me with your suggestions, advice and experiences. Is it difficult?? Thanks for all your help!!

Regards
    Sanyukta
    :wave

2. chomie

chomie New IL'ite

Hi sanyukta,
    in my interview, they had asked : marriage date, place of husband's work in USA, if I will be working or not and that's it. It is better to know, your husband's us salary, company's name, the client for whom he would be working (Just in case they ask). Don't worry too much. Have all your documents ready. I wish you all the very best.

1 person likes this.
  3. SanyuktaHS

SanyuktaHS New IL'ite

Thank you so much dear for your reply. Yes I am getting all the docs ready. Fingers Crossed for a smooth and positive interview!:-D

4. PavithraS

PavithraS Platinum IL'ite

We both had our Visa interview on same day , they did not even ask one question to me.. I even felt very bad as me too had gone prepared... Since your husband has already got his Visa approval, there is 100% chance of yours getting approved too... Do not be nervous, as the other IL ite has said keep your marriage documents, your personal documents, your husband's documents ready.. Please try to be very casual.. Answer slowly and clearly and confidently..

They are just going to ask the basic details ... Do not worry ...And welcome to USA !

5. SanyuktaHS

SanyuktaHS New IL'ite

Thank you so much for boosting my confidence and giving me courage! I feel so much better! Please keep me in your prayers :)

1 person likes this.
  6. SanyuktaHS

SanyuktaHS New IL'ite

Hello friends!
    So my visa interview was scheduled on 10th july and it got approved!!!!laugh1smiley
    Just 3 questions were asked:
    When did u get married?
    When did your husband go to America?
    What is your highest qualification?
    That's it!!!!!
    Thank you everyone those who helped me and boosted my confidence!

Much love
    Sanyukta