1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Need help regarding travel insurance for Parents

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by Freedom_life, May 10, 2013.

1. smriti10

smriti10 New IL'ite

@ Ddream/shri0218,

Could you share the specific insurance plan Name & details and its coverage which you had taken for your visiting parents. I am looking for a plan which would cover routine checkups (doctors visits, medicines,etc) for diabetes as well, apart from any medical and accidental emergency.

It would be of great help.

Thx.

2. smriti10

smriti10 New IL'ite

@ Ddream/shri0218,

Please share the details of the insurance plan, it would be very helpful...

@others,

requesting your inputs/suggestions regarding the specific insurance plan Name & details and its coverage which you had taken for your visiting parents. I am looking for a plan which would cover routine checkups (doctors visits, medicines,etc) for diabetes as well, apart from any medical and accidental emergency.

I have searched and found all threads to be old :pensive:

Thanks.
    Smriti

3. savvysar

savvysar New IL'ite

Honestly, U.S. based plans are generally easier to use, are more prevalently recognized in the U.S. and abroad, and tend to offer more adequate coverage. VisitorsCoverage is a great company for finding a travel medical insurance policy that best fits your parents’ needs. For more information on travel medical insurance for parents traveling to the U.S., this article is very helpful:

Top 5 Tips for Parents Visiting the U.S. | Indusladies.com