Need help please

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by cute teddy, Jan 14, 2010.

1. cute teddy

cute teddy Bronze IL'ite

Hi friends,

I am 14 weeks pregnant and got my tickets done to go to india on this sunday(17 jan), i am planning to come back in my 22nd week early march..
    now i just came to know that immigration people can stop me while coming back......
    my husband has H1 and i am dependent visa H4. our visas are valid till oct 2010....

Anyone please help me if u can to let me know if anything like this happens what should i do to enter in US.
    i am really worried and dont know what to do now shd i cancel my ticket
    please help me ..
    waiting for your reply....

2. kinjal

kinjal Bronze IL'ite

if you have valid visa while you travel and you maintained valid status thruout your stay in usa then i dont think immigration will stop you from entering usa.

3. cute teddy

cute teddy Bronze IL'ite

thanks kinjal,

But if they stop u what shd be ur next cousre of action.

4. helpmegod

helpmegod New IL'ite

if you feel its that much danger then stop going to india paln some other time... i do not know therules yaar i am sorry if i am wrong

5. sweet_jindagi

sweet_jindagi New IL'ite

hi
    why do you think they will stop you. if you thinks because of your pregnancy then i think you are wrong. I went to india when i was 2 months pregnant in 2007 and came back when i was 5 months pregnant. no body stopped me. and who told you tht they will stop you?

6. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

If you are on a H4 how can anyone stop you from getting back to your family ? i dont think they do that.

Yes, there were some news about H1 people being stopped at the immigration.. but then that is for the working visa. I havent heard of any H4s being pevented to enter into ther country when their visa status is valid.

Have you heard about H4s in particular ?