1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Need Help In Overcoming Tea Addiction..

Discussion in 'Healthy Living' started by Needtobestrong, Sep 20, 2018.

1. sherinl

sherinl Junior IL'ite

I noticed chewing cardamom slowly helps with headache due to coffee ... you can try that or see what works for you ...

Needtobestrong likes this.
  2. Vedhavalli

Vedhavalli Platinum IL'ite

Omg!!!!
    I feel you're my distant sister. Same I went thru... Esp instant vs filter coffee...
    True it was an addiction , headache episodes were worst that, my husband would make instant coffee in mw and say "om shanthi" .
    I realized the addiction and came out of it.
    Still drinking coffee during weekends.

Needtobestrong likes this.
  3. sherinl

sherinl Junior IL'ite

:) Anytime ... God knows I need more people in my life :)

I also notice if you have beaten coffee it takes longer to get addicted .... I don't exactly know why ... may be that's an option for you ... try Indian cappuccino on Youtube to know how to prepare it ...

True .. many people don't believe the addiction part ... it's real and can get out of hand real quick ...

It is good you're trying to get rid of the addiction part ... nothing wrong in indulging but no need to get addicted and lose control ...

I get headache if I drink tea ... probably not good for my body type ... but using masala or cardamom or ginger alleviates it ...

Still drinking coffee during weekends. - Nothing beats coffee :flushed::tonguewink:

Let me know if you're able to get over the addiction ... other herbal teas are good substitutes as a drink - herbal tea doesn't include tea ... just the leaves or flowers whatever you choose .. I think Peppermint Tea might help ... not just for energy but to combat headache too ... I like a combination of Peppermint, Lemon Grass and a dash of Cinnamon or Clove with Honey ...

Vedhavalli and Needtobestrong like this.