1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need help in finding comfortable clothing

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by Suprada, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Suprada

Suprada New IL'ite

Hi ladies,

These days i am not feeling comfortable myself with any kind of clothing.
    If I wear Selwar, the chunny doesn't stay in place, it keeps on slippering which makes me feel uncomfortable.
    if I wear jeans , then also i feel uncomfortable, because I feel I look fat in jeans. I can't even say how uncomfortable i feel in sari. My walking is so wierd in sari. I am looking for comfortable pants but couldn't find any. Jeans tops, I cannot where them when i wear a jacket, they will come out of the jacket, because they are long. I am short (4'11'')and 133 lbs. I couldn't find any comfortable clothing here. I am not a good shopper. I live in CA.
    Any suggestions are appreciated.

2. JustMyself

JustMyself Gold IL'ite

Kurti + Jeans is a good option. Or just salwar+ kurta without chunni options are good too..

Try and shop at petite or Juniors sizes, or short sizes here. Hope this helps.

3. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Dear Suprada, it is just a state of the mond which gives you that uncomfy feeling on some days.

Try to cheer up and wear bright coloured clothes. In case of salwars suits, pin up your dupatta so that its stays in place.

Wear jeans with a regular fit and not the body-hugging types. The same goes for your tops as well.

Reserve your sarees for formal wear and pin them up neatly,,,,the pleats as well as the pallu. Wear confortable footwear so that you do not feel wobbly.

Try wearing long skirts and also wear clothing with long stripes which will give you a feeling of being taller.