Need Help - Gas Agencies Supplying In & Around Siruseri

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by Sundhary, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Sundhary

Sundhary New IL'ite

We currently have a HP Gas connection - based in Tiruvanmiyur. We are planning to move in and around Siruseri area in another 2-3 months. The current dealer says he doesn't supply in the Siruseri area.
    Checked with the vandalur HP Gas agency and he also says he doesn't supply.
    Checked with Indane and they say HP gas is definitely supplied around that area. Do check before shifting!!
    So, I am going in circles now ...
    Can any of you let me know -
    1. Is there a HP Gas supplying agency around Siruseri, OMR?
    2. If not, how easy is it to shift between HP and Indane? Would a surrender letter from HP Gas suffice? How long does the shift take?
    Any information would be useful!
    Thanks ...
    Sundari

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

check out with savitha gas in adambakkam..i think he is the one who is next to this location. though i find vandalur/thvmyiur closer.

to move to indane, do talk to the the agency in sholinganallur, tell them you need a gas connection. these days you get one soon, but it again depends on the agency too. you tell them that you will surrender hp.

the only solution temporary i can think, is not to cancel your hp connection and pick your cylinder yourself, until you can get the new distributor.

hp has few distributors in south chennai.

3. Sundhary

Sundhary New IL'ite

HP doesn't allow picking up the gas on our own. May be due to other fraudulent pratices elsewhere, they ask for a valid address proof and insist that they'll only deliver!!

Yeah ... we too contacted the Indane agency and they told us to get a letter from HP Gas stating that they don't have supply in Padur only after which they'll be able to do the transfer. So, following up on this with HP Gas now.

Thanks for your time and reply :)

I am new to Indusladies. Hoping to share more with the other members here.