Need help form all ttc friends............

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by twinbabyhopes, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Good luck with the IVF. You are in my prayers.

2. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

Dear twinbabyhopes,

Like everyone has already said, TTC is affected a lot by stress. I can understand your worries about your age. But forget the rest. Yes, some are blessed with kids a lot faster (if I could say that) than others. Most of these lovely ladies in this forum have been trying for a long time. We've been married for 8.5 years and been trying for almost 5 without any result. But you'll find good support here and its how we help each other lay off the stress and think more positive. Am sure the IVF this time will work.

Take care of your health in these two months and hope for the best dear. All will be fine.
    You are in all our prayers.

Take care.

3. twinbabyhopes

twinbabyhopes Senior IL'ite

thanks tanoshi, rakhi, suba, jaina , jogu
    thanks all........
    i am trying to relax theese days not taking much stress
    and left everything to sai baba...i belvie him....

2 people like this.
  4. injustice

injustice Bronze IL'ite

Hi
    I am so sorry dear dont depress much. See you are telling you have 5 days to go for ivf then this is not the thing you should worry.

You are going for ivf which is great thing you are again going for challenge. People should be very brave to go for it.
    So stop worrying it adds stress. Just tell yourself this time win is your side.pray god. You are doing very good. Output giving from yourside god will help you.

Just wait be beave. I know the thoughts are not easy to remove but its not time to gove bad thoughts ordilema. Its time to give challenge making your body to get ready forchallenge tell god to give you support for your trails just pray god.

I will add you in my prayers. Try to not worry stop thinking about donorsfirstly tjink about your present ivf.

I wisj you really goodluck.

5. jogu07

jogu07 Gold IL'ite

:welcometwinbabyhopes....do not worry...you are in all our prayers...!!! Forget abt what happened in the past and concentrate on yourself and your health...!!!

Do thiings which make you feel happy and will help you divert your mind...!!! Rest Baba (Sai Baba) is there to take care...!!!

Om Shri Satguru Sainath Namoh Namah:

Keep chanting this, it helps...!!!

Good Luck and God Bless..!!! Lots of baby dust to u dear...!!!:thumbsup

6. blessedgirl

blessedgirl Bronze IL'ite

Dear twinbabyhopes,

Pls think positivly dear...try to check with ur astrologer that is there any sarpa dosha in ur horoscope...even check ur hubby's too... try to visit ur kudumba kovil at least one in a year... (kudumba kovil of ur father, mother and ur inlaws too)...

We are also trying for a baby for last 4 yrs...but nothing worked out...recently we found the same problem in my husbands horoscope...and last week we had visited our kudumba kovil...and did sarpa bali for sarpa dosha...hope God wil bless us soon...

Pls don't go low dear...every thing will be fine soonn...so cheer up...just smile... :)

7. deepthisini

deepthisini Gold IL'ite

Hello friends,
    This month i got period late that is on 8th April.On march it was on 6th.On 3rd April i got 2 drops of blood so i thought my period started but after few seconds it stopped.And i have all the tiredness and back pain during this late period.And it started on 8th April.I am confused what it mean.This things never h append with me before.Pls reply me.I am eagerly waiting for replies. ​

8. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Hi..

Stress/ climate change / busy schedule /may be you must have ovulated late this month.. any thing can be reason for delayed periods dear... So don't confuse yourself... few days late is not a big thing dear...

Stay calm... If you are still worried start tracking your bbt... That will help you in learning your body better...

Take care

9. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Deepti,
    At times our cycle plays with us along with our expectations/stress. May be hormone goes into imbalance along with the tension/stress we have each day. Try to have a peaceful balanced day! That will do the good. Watch out your daily menu too! Eat healthy & do the goo to your body!
    All the best! Baby dust to you!