1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need help choosing Home waxing kit

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by Geetha156, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Geetha156

Geetha156 New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I have recently moved to USA.I am trying to buy a better home waxing kit...Ladies please suggest me the ones you have been using.

Thanks a ton!

Geetha

2. rya

rya Silver IL'ite

Sally Hansen is good for me.. try it. don't buy honey wax. regular wax is good

3. divyaa1

divyaa1 New IL'ite

Sally Hansen is good.. Also Nair is also good...I prefer the cold wax strips.. I dont know about the microwaveable wax.. becoz its more like hair removal creams..and it leaves ingrown hair.. i have tried it once.. and dint like it...
    I would definitely recommend Sally Hansen for face and Nair for hands, legs etc...

4. advitha

advitha Silver IL'ite

My suggestion would be Nair Microwaveable wax kit. I've been using it for more than 8 years since the time I came to this country. Its very good. I often wear skirts to work, so I can manage for atleast 3 to 4 weeks with this wax. Usually one pack lasts for almost 4 times if you do both hands and legs. This kit comes with microwaveable wax, towelette and disposable wax strip (thick paper sheet).

-Uma

5. HappyGal

HappyGal Senior IL'ite

Nair Microwaveable waxing kit is what I would also recommend. Very good on skin & quite simple. But waxing at home is surely an elaborate process & do it when you have enough time.

HG

6. uma321

uma321 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Ladies,
    Can you tell me how do you remove facial hairs? Do you prefer waxing? Also, can we wax our underarm and bikini area? Please let me know..

7. Cutepavi

Cutepavi Silver IL'ite

hi uma,
    i use Nair face cream for upper lips.. you can try that it is good. I used to Wax my under arms back in India.. but it is very much painful... If you are using wax.. Go for Hot Wax.. You would get Nair's Microwave Wax too..

Take care..

8. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

I have been using Nair microwaveable kit. It was excellent and easy too. But for the past 1 month, i could not find it in Walmart or Publix. Can you tell which stores do you buy it from .