Need guidance to purchase curtains for my Flat in Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Hyderabad' started by gayatri50, Dec 23, 2012.

1. gayatri50

gayatri50 New IL'ite

Hello ,

I need to purchase curtains for my new Flat in Hyderabad. Could you please assist me with the best place in means of Quality & price .

Also i came to know at Begum bazaar, we can get good curtains for best price. Can you assist me with the shops information ...

Thanks ,
    Gayatri

1 person likes this.

2. lathamohan

lathamohan Bronze IL'ite

Hi gayathri,
    You can have a look in tobacco bazaar, next lane of general bazaar. There are many shops for curtains, sofa covers........

1 person likes this.
  3. coolsandy

coolsandy Gold IL'ite

which part of the city do u stay @?

4. gayatri50

gayatri50 New IL'ite

Hi Coolsandy,

I stay at Kondapur.

Thanks,
    Gayatri

5. coolsandy

coolsandy Gold IL'ite

kondapur is a little far away from the city. If you are ok to spend time, then you can visit Ameerpet, Abids, Koti, Gen bazaar for curtains. You would find a lot of stores in those areas with a variety of collection and would get them at a reasonable price too. All these places have good commutation facilities.

@ Nagarjuna circle, @ Jubilee Hills, you do find those stores;visit them if your budget is high; you find stuff worth it.

But, if you are looking for any curtains just like that, any departmental stores near to kondapur (@Home, @Inorbit Mall) do sell those.

Btw, begum bazaar is mostly for steel/brass/cast iron utensils, plastic material, books, cutlery/crockery, onion/red dried chilly/groceries market and stuff like that. Not really sure, if you can find curtains there. But if you wish to roam around and get a glimpse of it, you sure can go ahead.

Do let us know where you have bought from and share your experiences.

6. Anvitha

Anvitha Moderator Staff Member Gold IL'ite

In kothaguda circle kondapur itself there is bulchand next to sujana supermarket. if you can reach to jntu area there are several big textile showrooms like vijay textiles etc. jntu is only around 6 to 8 km from kothaguda.

7. christine014

christine014 Gold IL'ite

If you happen to go near Kukatpally area, there is Orion textiles and Vijay Textiles. But I got my curtains custom stitched at Chandana Brothers in Kukatpally, they made really durable curtains at a reasonable price, I don't exactly remember how much.

8. smartgirl83

smartgirl83 Silver IL'ite

Dear Gayatri,

I got my curtains purchased at stiched at Barasias's at Deewandevdi, old city .

You will get the best quality , latest at reasonable price.

I have referred this to many friends.

Regards,

Jyoti

9. gayatri50

gayatri50 New IL'ite

Thanks Coolsandy, Anvitha - I will share my experience ..

Hi Christine014

Thanks , Did you purchase the cloth for the curtains at Chandana Brothers in Kukatpally also. Also if you could share the cost they charged for the curtain cloth & stitching , this will be really helpful for us.

Hi Jyoti
    Thanks, Barasias's at Deewandevdi, old city . If you have contact details of this shop or any website this will be helpful. I tried to search in Google but couldnt succeed.

Also if you could share the cost they charged for the curtain cloth & stitching , this will be really helpful for us.

Thanks in advance. I wish you in advance happy new year 2013.

Thanks ,
    Gayatri

10. 2107varsha

2107varsha New IL'ite

u can also check in darpan at gachibowli