1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need Genuine Advice On Whole Scenario

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by nolife, Jun 26, 2017.

1. nolife

nolife Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    I am a divorcee and got a divorcee match via relatives a month back where guy works in dubai. So 1 month back he pinged me and we chatted till mid night about our views etc. During the conversation he shared that he has seen bahubali..so end of the day conversation ended by me asking him clear pics of his and he shared them. From his conversation, I felt that he was not very much open about his past where as I opened up abt past. Next day he did not talk to me at all where as i was expecting his ping. So i waited for 2 days and finally i have pinged him asking abt movie and shared a pic of mine with rana dagubbati and said jokingly if we make a good pair.. asking abt how he is and all..we chatted for 5mins and after that he/I did not ping him.
    I waited for whole week and he did not ping me. I thought he was not interested and deleted his number from contact list.

Now after 1 month , his mom made marriage bureaus to call me and she simply told that third party bureau guy that we both had miss communication and his son had issues with me sharing pic with rana and he felt that i was not interested in him . She also shared one more incident of our conversation about smoking/drinking habits where i asked being in dubai u dont drink. They are willing to check me out and she asked me to make a call to her (as told by marriage bureau guy). I had to explain that guy that I shared pic with the actor to strike some conversation and talk to him and its funny to even think bad with actor.
    Grooms mom called my dad and initially lied saying they want to show his chart to my dad as he is astrologer and did not disclose her name in first instance. Later luckily my dad was travelling out of station and he told he to call after a day.When dad has asked her name then she revealed abt her identity.
    I usually do not tell my personal conversations with grooms to my parents but i had to tell as whole situation looked messed up. My dad scolded me saying it looks cheap to share such pic etc. :(
    After all this my relatives from dubai called my dad to make a call to them as their son will be in India for 2 days and will leave tomorrow (Ramzon).
    My dad called grooms dad and told him that its up to kids to decide ask your son to call my daughter , decide place let them meet as it is guy who comes forward.We will take it forward if both liked each other shared my number.

After the call immediately , I get a message from his dad saying that "we spoke to your dad and if you are really interested in pursuing this alliance call my son and talk to him". I was shocked and replied saying "uncle let him call if he is interested".
    Now he did not call up and there ends the story.

I feel bad that their parents are quite pushy and they followed on our match so much but their son did not even call me. Is it really wrong to share a pic? what is scaring me most is that he sharing all details to his mom and his mom sharing it to bureau guys and i m worried she might share it with our relatives. Though his mom wants to fix this i some how did not like the way things were communicated.

2. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

Please ... leave this guy for your own peace. understand?
    sharing a pic and even that was communicated?? oh :| dont you understand how mean he is atleast now?
    dont be in a hurry to get into another marriage just for the sake of getting a title of "mrs" there is nothing new there.. decide wise!!

Shreema86, SGBV, Bestmom and 4 others like this.
  3. sokanasanah

sokanasanah IL Hall of Fame

I like your Dad!:thumbsup:
    PS: I woud recommend that you change your ID.:wink1:

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
    cheenu123, nolife and vaidehi71 like this.
  4. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

He is a divorcee.... i have full sympathy for gis ex-wife.
    His such immature illogical behaviour is probably what ended the marriage.
    It's good you got to see his behaviour and how small mind he has. Call it quits for once and forever.

Take time before re-entering into a wedlock.

nolife, sindmani and NeetaR like this.
  5. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

I would marry him only it turns out that his first wife "rana-way" with daggupati ( doubt that happened , the banjara hills aunties would have gone mad gossiping about it) . Find someone that appreciates your sense of humor or photoshop skills, ideally both. Good luck !

Shreema86, Rihana, cheenu123 and 5 others like this.
  6. YoGirl

YoGirl Gold IL'ite

OP,
    Be extra careful since relatives got you this match and dont overlook anything.
    The guy might be talking to multiple girls and having the umbrella of his parents and ur parents on him will smoothen the process for him. Go for him only if he comes forward to talk or clears any misunderstandings. Also the guy is not in your town and any issues that occur after marriage will be difficult to convey to ur parents. Moreover the PRESSURE of making second marriage work falls on your shoulder making it all the more difficult.
    Also, i find it silly for you to share such pics with him in the first few meets. Take it slow.

nolife likes this.
  7. tulip07

tulip07 Bronze IL'ite

Omg! OP just stop thinking about this jerk and spineless person, right now! You surely don't need a Mama's boy at this point of your life I believe? His actions sound very immature to me. Please don't consider or think about him AT ALL! Be safe and take care :blush:

nolife likes this.
  8. nolife

nolife Silver IL'ite

Thank you ladies..mother of this boy again called me today morning via bureau saying that she would come to our house if my dad calls them but still she did not let her son to call me. My dad told to cancel this match

amunique, Sandycandy and NeetaR like this.
  9. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

I think he's not that interested but his parents are forcing him. That is why they pushed you to call him to meet. This never ends well. And this photo thing is jus a lame excuse. This guy doesn't seem genuine or like a good match. Instead you can spend that time looking for a better match. Cut this off. Even if it gets to marriage, it may only get worse.

10. Metamorphic

Metamorphic Platinum IL'ite

Why playing peek-a-boo with you? Ping .. and withdraw ..

This guy doesn't appear to have fair intentions. Lot of growing up needed.

My advice is to NOT restore his number. You deleted it for good and let that be.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
    nolife likes this.