1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need for help - MIL is very strict, how to deal with her?

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by saanvi, Apr 24, 2007.

1. cool100

cool100 New IL'ite

Re: urgent need for help

Hi Saanvi,

its natural to have some differences at the beginning so you dont worry everything will be o.k but still then I would like to tell you some thing

First of all try to sort out her problem when she is yelling at you and the reason behind it

Have a cool face at her (not that like you are ignoring her) and tell her ok saasu maa as you wish and if at all if she says that her son is hungry or bla bla bla you say infront of your husband only start saying that Dint I tell you see you are bothering saasumaa from morning to evvng she will be all the time bothered about you why dont you take care .................... seeing that you are supporting her in front of her son may be her anger towards you may cool

Finally feel free to talk to her I know its difficult to deal with such personalities but still then try to talk to her as much as you can even if she is not willing to you just keep making her to talk to you if she doesnt talk to you today atleast by tomorrow she will speak to you .........

Think like these ideas see we can give you only some but being in the frame I think you can get much more all the best dont worry once again everything will be ok just have patience for the time to pass on

Dont take any medicines think about your parents they didnt get their daughter married to become an emotional patient ok be brave and I know you are:2thumbsup: