Need answers for your Spiritual Queries??

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by swamy24598, Feb 25, 2013.

1. blueoceania

blueoceania New IL'ite

Vazga valamudan,
    Can anyone help me on this matter?
    I wanted to get a SANGU (Conch shell)
    to blow it everyday. To ward off negativity from my home.
    And Sangu sound creates good vibrations.
    Then, it happened that I am getting only a blowing ((Edampuri Sangu)). Can't get a blowing Valampuri Sangu.
    My question: Is it good to keep or blow left sided Sangu at Puja place (Conch shell).

2. blueoceania

blueoceania New IL'ite

3. Babyhope86

Babyhope86 Silver IL'ite

Namasthe,

I am 30yr old female, from a Tamil Iyer family. Married for 3 and half years. Still trying hard for a child.

After marriage, my kula deivam became As Tirupathi Lord Venkatachalapthy (of my husband's family)

Before marriage it was Thirumandham kunnu Bhagavathy amman (Angadipuram in Kerala). My parents and my uncles used to visit the kula deivam every year and offer necessary offerings and rituals. Somehow, the kula deivam was helping our living. I was grown up with a well versed thought that praying kula deivam & offering rituals on the forefront is a most necessary one.

But after marriage, I don't see any kind of proper prayers/rituals being done by my in laws/husband to Lord Venkateswara.

We went to Tirupathi for 2 times after marriage and offered money in hundi.

When I enquired my in laws about the needed steps to pray to our Kula deivam, they are not giving clear answers, and even taking care about it.

Daily Morning I offer milk/fruit to God and pray as much as I can. I also observe half-day fasting on Ekadasi to Lord Venkateswara.

I'm afraid that proper prayers to our Kula deivam is hindering my ability to conceive and my husband's current hectic job / proper job change.

Kindly clarify my query, and guide me what kind of measures should I take to satisfy our Kula deivam Lord Venkatachalapthy.?

Thanks in advance.
    Regards.

4. Lalithasree

Lalithasree Senior IL'ite

Kalyanothsavam to Lord Venkat is long pending.... Try to finish it first...

Babyhope86 likes this.
  5. Babyhope86

Babyhope86 Silver IL'ite

Thanks very much for your reply.

Please tell me in detail about the kalyanothsavam.. in which place to do ? and how... whether both my husband & myself should be there or only myself enough?

6. Lalithasree

At Tirupati... for perumal... yes both to be there

Babyhope86 likes this.
  7. hemavijay

hemavijay Senior IL'ite

Swami Ji,

what is the pariharam for brahmahathi dosham? who should do and where should we do? please explain this clearly. One of the astrologer told my brother that our family is having this dosha. please advice swamiji.

regards
    Hema

8. Lalithasree

@hemavijay

I dunno to whom you have addressed.... I am not swamiji here..thanks and bye

9. hemavijay

hemavijay Senior IL'ite

@swamy24598
    Namasthe,
    what is the pariharam for brahmahathi dosham? who should do and where should we do? please explain this clearly. One of the astrologer told my brother that our family is having this dosha. please advice swamiji.
    regards
    Hema

10. sudarshan121

sudarshan121 New IL'ite

i personally know manu in bangalore he is really good just type international himalayan a s t r o l o g e r bangalore .in search.you will find him...simple remedies and cost effective..friendly and highly reliable ph no.91139 76001
    he can help you with any problem...