Need answers for your Spiritual Queries??

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by swamy24598, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Suparni

Suparni Platinum IL'ite

You can pray to Swayamvarakalaparvathy devi for early and happy married life married life. I have uploaded photo of Swayamvarakalaparvathy in the media. I also p[rayed a lot for my early marriage and it worked well.

Let me know the languages that you are aware of. I will send you links of slokas to be recited for early marriage. If you tell me your city, I will post details of nearby temples where you can pray for happy married life in my next reply.

2. sujathamicro

sujathamicro New IL'ite

thanks for ur reply madam, i know tamil and english.

3. Suparni

Suparni Platinum IL'ite

You can recite Varanam Ayiram sung by Andal in the link below. Andal herself says in the last verse that those who recite this pasuram will be blessed with happy married life, good children and grandchildren.

The link is given below,
    Sri Godha - Sri Krishna's Bride: வாரணம் ஆயிரம் (Vaaranam Aayiram)

You can also pray to visit Nithya Kalyana Perumal in ECR Chennai. Visit it if you are near Chennai. Else pray regularly to the Temple in your mind. The Photos an details are in the link below,
    Suparni Devi: Nithya Kalyana Perumal Temple for marraige blessings!!

Try to participate and pray in Radha Kalyanam bhajan if it happens near your place. Radha Kalyanam painting is in the link below,
    Suparni Devi: Radha Kalyanam !!

Pray to Tulasi devi daily and if possible grow and worship Tulasi plant.

Taking part of any kalyanotsavam in Temples like Valli devayani murugan kalyanam, shiva parvathy kalyanam, andal kalyanam, sita rama kalyanam blesses one with happy married life.

4. sujathamicro

sujathamicro New IL'ite

thanks for ur great response mam

5. nanrajkumar

nanrajkumar Senior IL'ite

Can you please tell any mantras or slokas to be recited for getting new job.

Thank you.

6. Suparni

Suparni Platinum IL'ite

Lord Muruga is the God who can bless you in order to get a good job. Worshipping Muruga during Tuesdays, Shashti Thithi and Krithikai Nakshatra periods yields good results. Muruga is presiding deity of Chevvai Graham which can ensure you get a good job. You can recite Kanda shashti Kavacam daily and visit muruga Temples during Tuesdays, Shashti Thithi and Krithikai Nakshatra periods.

Kanda Shashti Kavacham lyrics below,
    Kanda Sasti Kavacam in Tamil and English

You can worship Hanuman on Saturdays also if Vishnu form of God appeals to you. Hanuman symbolises Knowledge, Courage and Success in all our efforts... Hanuman Sloka Links below,
    ॐ Hindu Slokas Blog ॐ: Hanuman Slokam (Tamil)

Slokas in praise of Lord Anjaneya [Hanuman] with meaning | VAYUSUTHA: son of Wind God Vayu | Hanuman | Anjaneya | Maruti |

7. nanrajkumar

Sorry for replying late. Thank you very for Ur detailed reply. I will surely do as per told.
    I am already reciting Mantra raja pada stotram daily 3 times. Please tel me can I continue this and tell me is it enough to recite 3 times.

Thank you.

8. Suparni

Suparni Platinum IL'ite

Yes Narasimha Swamy Sthuthi is very powerful recited 3 times.

One of three times, You can choose to recite and pray to Narasimha Swamy during Pradosham period, 4:30 to 6:30 in the evening. Pradosham which comes every fortnight is powerful. Else daily 4:30 to 6:30 pm worship is called Nithya Pradosha Kalam Pooja. Narasimha Swamy emerged during pradosham Kalam and Swathi Nakshatram.

So during Pradosham and Swathi Nakshatra days one can worship Mantra raja pada stotram for better results.

9. nanrajkumar

Thank you very much for guiding me Suparni.

10. reyansh

reyansh New IL'ite

Namaskar,
    Can you read janmkundli and answer some questions??
    Name: anisha
    Birth date: 28:09:82
    BiBirth place : bhavnagar gujarat
    I have spent my life with lots of trouble before and after marriage. More mentally.. any reason and remedies??! Now slowly getting ggood time but still not having mental peace. Thank in advance