Need answers for your Spiritual Queries??

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by swamy24598, Feb 25, 2013.

1. swamy24598

swamy24598 New IL'ite

Dear IL-ites

Looking for answers to some of your spiritual queries and rituals....????

Well, post your queries here and I shall try to answer, when time permits.....

Thanks and regards
    aum namashivAya

2. madraskrishnan

madraskrishnan Junior IL'ite

Respected Sir

I'am offering Kondai Kadalai(Channa Dhal) malai for Sai Baba. I've got 3 doubts regarding this:

1. Why do we have to do this especially this Dhal for Guru's. What is the Significance.
    2. I was advised to string the dhal in the count of 51/101? The counts of the Dhal a must? Iam not able to string it with devotion/love/peacefully. Each time the needle pierces the dhal i am tensed and lots lots of thoughts comes to my mind.
    3. Can i make the malai and keep it in front of Sai baba in my house instead of offering it to the temple? If yes, after one or two days what should i do with the malai?
    Please advise me.

MadrasKrishnan

3. lalithanivas

lalithanivas Gold IL'ite

Namaste Swami ji,

I would like to know about Apasavya Kalasarpa dosha aswell as kuja dosha.What are the effects of these doshas? Till how many years one suffers from these doshas and what are the pariharams to be done?

1 person likes this.
  4. swamy24598

swamy24598 New IL'ite

Hi
    Combination of two planets in a sign is called as YOGA
    Formation of all 9 planets within the axis of 180 degree in the zodiac sign (within the axis of Rahu and Kethu) is kala sarpa dosha, and we have 12 types of Kalasarpa dosha...
    These types of Kala sarpa doshas have various effects on the native with respect to the formation within the zodiac sign.
    In general - the effects are considered to be malefic to the native in their life, based on the Dasa and Antardasa of those planets for a certain period.

Again in general, Kalasarpa dosha has its own effect from a minimum period of 9 years to 27 years, depending on the strength of the planets enumerated on its Bhala and Transits...

To reduce the impact of these malefic rays of those ascending and descending nodes, performing Rudra Abishegam, chanting of Rudra mantras, performing Ayush homa, Mruthyunjaya homa, Natchatrathi homa, chanting gayathri mantras of the malefic planets or for its adhi-devathas could be perfect remedial measures enumerated in the vedic scriptures.

hope this clears....
    GOD bless
    Regards

1 person likes this.
  5. swamy24598

swamy24598 New IL'ite

Hi
    Offering of Malai made of Kondai Kadalai is not enumerated in any of the Vedic Scriptures
    Only offering of those materials as Neivethyam is prescribed for certain deities...

1) Jupiter / Guru / Dakshinamurthy (whatever it is), Neivethyam only is Kadalai, due to its significance which has high protien supplement to the native, who has high malefic rays of planet jupiter.

2) Not applicable...

3) Just offer kadalai as neivethyam to Sri Sai Baba and distribute as prasadam to all...

Hope this clears.

Regards
    Sri Shridi Sai Baba bless you always

1 person likes this.
  6. lalithanivas

lalithanivas Gold IL'ite

Swami ji,

You mentioned that " in general, Kalasarpa dosha has its own effect from a minimum period of 9 years to 27 years, depending on the strength of the planets enumerated on its Bhala and Transits..."

Some say that the effect of kalasarpa dosha remains till 30 years.may be till 27 or 30 years.After that the person will be free from those malefic effects?

I would also like to know about Kuja dosha.Does it effect a person life long or till certain age?

1 person likes this.
  7. madraskrishnan

madraskrishnan Junior IL'ite

Sir,

Thank you very much for clearing my doubts.

MadrasKrishnan

1 person likes this.
  8. swamy24598

swamy24598 New IL'ite

You are most welcome :)

9. swamy24598

swamy24598 New IL'ite

Effects of Sarpa Dosha has the intensity level based on the association of Malefic Planets too to the native.

Yes defenitely, once the dasa / Antardasa of those malefic planets are over, benefic results to the native will be bestowed by other planets

Regarding Kuja dosha, I have elaborately discussed in other threads on its effects and significance.
    Mars is otherwise called as Mangal. Hence one need not be so feared on the impact of Mars Dosha.
    Mars will be only an hindrance planet, and that too during its Dasas or Antardasas....
    It cannot bestow benefic results, if one's chart, it has low bindus in its own BAV.
    Since Mars is a ferocious planet, it can have its malefic effect, if one has Mars in Dursthanas with more bindus.

Mars forms Poorna Yoga Kaaraga for Cancer Ascendant and Leo ascendant, where, when posited in Kendras or Trikonas, would bestow full benefic results during its transits and dasas...

Also if Mars has 8 bindus in its own / exalted sign in its BAV, Mars could make him a Multi Billionaire too...

Hope this clears..

Regards
    GOD Bless

10. lalithanivas

lalithanivas Gold IL'ite

swami ji,

Thanks a lot for clarifying my doubts.