1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

need advise to set my frizzy hair

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by ahalyavasudev, Jan 19, 2011.

1. ahalyavasudev

ahalyavasudev New IL'ite

I have a serious problem regarding my hair..its curly and wavy to an uncomfortable level that I cant open it whenever I go outside,thought I like it to be open.It gets frizzyy easily...

Its short/medium length..not sure just below my shoulder,recently had straightning but now its coming back.Heard alot about vijis parlor is that worth going there?If so how long it wl stay..how much do it cost to styling my hair??? I only put shampoo regularly to my hair..do we need anyother special care after hair styling??? like any serums or treatments?

please do help im confused..dnt want to loose my already torn hair..:hide:

2. Arunadhri

Arunadhri Bronze IL'ite

Curly hair may have a genetic basis. I have it. My daughter and her daughter have it.

It has to do with chemical bonds. Ladder like carbon - hydrogen bonds led to straight hair. Short carbon - sulphur bonds lead to curls.

The best bet may be to ensure that the hair is not tangled, which can lead to matting. Any straightening process may be short lived as new hair growing would follow the original genetic programming.

CURLY HAIR

Arunadhri

Last edited: Jan 19, 2011
  3. ahalyavasudev

ahalyavasudev New IL'ite

:)thanks for your reply.. I have heard there are permanent straightning?Or if not how long it wl stay straight..how often I have to visit parlor for letting it in that way?I was thinking to have a bottom wave hair style does it cost much in trivandrum.I never went to saloon for hair styling..

4. Arunadhri

Arunadhri Bronze IL'ite

Unfortunately the only lady hair stylist I knew in Trivandrum has left Trivandrum and operates in Delhi now.

Arunadhri

5. ahalyavasudev

ahalyavasudev New IL'ite

thanks for the reply..but I still dnt get a proper answer to my query..would anyone help?