1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need advice..want replacement of breast feeding coz of adoption

Discussion in 'Breast Feeding' started by komaldev, Jun 17, 2014.

1. komaldev

komaldev New IL'ite

My self komal, recently on 01/06/2014, i have gave a birth to a baby boy, i have already a baby girl of 5 yrs,
    we decided to give my new born baby to my brother in law, coz they have no child,and they live out of india, and they need to go back within month with the child,
    now they baby is on mother's milk , but now we need the best replacement for it..we know that it will be harmful for baby, but it is also necessary for us.
    So please advice my , what will be the perfect replacement of the breast feeding, and from when i should start it, so the baby will be habitual for it..and new parents will not face any type of difficulty for this..
    Please advice me..
    Thanks

1 person likes this.

2. prchitra

prchitra Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Go for Nan pro stage 1.. there are many people who give that one from birth onwards.. its safe.. its almost equal to breast milk.. thats what pedi. suggests..

Start giving slowly in spoon daily.. she will get used to...

3. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

:welcome sister komaldev to IL family,

Pranams at your feet for sparing your baby boy to your BIL's family, It is really a bold and rare gesture of gift, you will surely blessed immensely, Though I am not answering your query I could not resist myself for replying here.

Thanks, May Baba guide you always, Sairam

3 people like this.
  4. ramyaramani

ramyaramani Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

What a noble gesture!

Go for a formula that is available in the country in which your BIL is going to be living in. That way both the parents and the baby will not face a problem later on.

5. shrutimanjunath

shrutimanjunath Platinum IL'ite

Mommy. Ur sacrifice is great.

I was was asked for my boy and I refused coz he's my first baby. God will bless you for giving your baby to your bil.