1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need Advice Urgently

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by swethasweety, May 14, 2018.

1. swethasweety

swethasweety New IL'ite

Thanks for supporting me ,yes i was about to say as a man he should be strong ,regardless of what happens.
    About what you said about devdas,yes in childhood watching those movies are emotional ,but when it comes to real in current generation none is like that ,can point out any guy is like devdas ,people just move on ,so its just ********,Drinking is a some tactics to show that he is sad to get me back i think

2. senoritaaa

senoritaaa Bronze IL'ite

Please stop Generalising. You dont have an iota of sincerity in your relationship (Fine , That is your way and leave it to you ) and on the top of it you are blamimg people for being sincere and labelling them as Weak if they dont get over the sorrow quickly .

Some people recoup quickly from sorrows and for some , if the scar is more deep , It may take little longer.

Were you exepecting your ex to forget all his sorrows, the moment he got your break up SMS ?
    You have all freedom to move on to another person. No doubt. But you have the responibility to end it by stating the reasons rather than leaving the otherside cluless. That is cruelty.

From your posts, if is very evident that you entered into the relationship hiding the fact that you are just doing it as TIME PASS. You can have time pass, but dont you have the courage to declare it?

bron likes this.
  3. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

OP ,
    Forget about how your Ex is going to overcome break up ..You should rather worry about your idea of love because with your current description about love,it is difficult to settle in life with a person.If you don't want to settle with one person then go on with this,but otherwise please introspect and stop defending yourself.

You actually don't seem to want any advice and I wonder why you titled this post as 'Need advice urgently'. What exactly are you looking for with this post here?

Please sit and think about yourself.Your ex will learn to get in terms with this. he may find a person who loves him for who he is and settle happy ,but it is you who needs to introspect about your real needs in life. You are 27 and not going to get young with passing days.high time you start thinking about your priorities rather than defending yourself here..

Good luck to you to set your priorities right in life before it becomes too late..

shravs3 and NeetaR like this.
  4. Endlesshope

Endlesshope Platinum IL'ite

OP, I posted initially cause I liked that you plowed through for what you you wanted . Setting the moral discussions aside , okay with the way you ended things as well - I truly believe in we are the makers of our own happiness. Gracious enough to make room that some people are just awkward at breaking up .

But this generalization that men need to be strong is not cool buddy !!
    Let’s make that a woman or a man should be strong , regardless of what happens .
    Let’s also learn that we can be as self centered as we want and in the current living conditions I think it is okay , but the world doesn’t have to adjust accordingly .

5. swethasweety

swethasweety New IL'ite

May be i was too young to realize that ,we all were in same boat ,until we meet someone with you want to spend time ,many people accused of not breaking up before i met the new guy,when i met my current bf only i have fallen in love with ,before i had issues with my ex ,but as everyone else we lived together for longtime and came to a new country,new city ,so it took longtime to realize what is going around ,i can call it as being in safe zone ,setting up my career and life ,as far as breaking up with sms ,as i see in my friends circle most girls do that same sending message in whatsapp or sms its over ,that's it.

6. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Silver IL'ite

H OP,

You already knew what you did is correct and it is very common for your generation and very well aware 80's and 90's generation will not approve any of the current trend like u mentioned.

Then why did u create this thread? i dont understand the need.

gouthamijasti, SunPa and Greenbay like this.
  7. Deborah

Deborah Gold IL'ite

just one q - did you atleast even once bring up the problem with your ex ? Did you ask him even once /twice to take care of himself,get his old self back ,try to lose weight ,get out more ? and if you did,did he try to comply ?

bron likes this.
  8. Sangeeta85

Sangeeta85 Gold IL'ite

Ok your friends did so I think it’s ok the way to do.. but I m sure those are younger then u .. u r grown women and way too old to act like this.. get over ur self
    really u asked what we think and I guess 98% said u r wrong ..
    Just saying if u don’t want the advice it’s no use to create this thread...

Really I have seen on tv n movies heartless and selfish ppl .. met some but not to this extend like u ...that too they did something silly n I thought they were mean.. really ppl can be like u.. u r the example ..
    I feel bad writing this I don’t like to call and say something so mean but I felt u should know the truth how u r for real ..

9. Ragini25

Ragini25 Platinum IL'ite

Exactly! Finally. Someone asks.
    And this goes to 10 pages. Hmm, oh well, each to their own.

Last edited: May 17, 2018 at 2:41 AM
  10. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

The 10 pages help in figuring out whether a person may be troll or not. Most ppl don’t start out by assuming posters are trolls. Hindsight is 20/20!

bron, nandinimithun and shravs3 like this.