1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need Advice Urgently

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by swethasweety, May 14, 2018.

1. annu78

annu78 Gold IL'ite

Weak men!!.Wake up OP..People invest in relationships with time and emotions but I guess you won't understand it. Seems you got into medical field not by interest as you seem to be more into profit & loss account. Calling the other posters dumbo and with old mindset is not going to help you at all. It just shows how immature you are.People are generally not like this at 27!!! But I guess you think it's cool to do that. You like Yes Boss type of people it seems, but the ladies here are more mature in their approach as they have more experience than you..If not looking for any advice, then why not request the admin to close the thread. Stop being so rude to people here, they never requested you to post your problem here if you can't tolerate the responses.

shravs3 and gouthamijasti like this.
  2. swethasweety

swethasweety New IL'ite

Ok Tolerate Mode activated

3. Sangeeta85

Sangeeta85 Gold IL'ite

Oh ok u r not worth the time ..the one who guessed u are are troll it is true..
    “SHAME ON YOU” ,.

annu78 and gouthamijasti like this.
  4. gouthamijasti

gouthamijasti New IL'ite

Exactly ...

5. suasin

suasin Gold IL'ite

Defn. -- Trolls are bad clowns, who, for their own amusement, they tease and exploit "human foibles" in order to speak the "truth" and gain a reaction. Like clowns in make-up, Internet trolls hide behind "anonymous accounts and fake usernames." In their eyes they are the trickster and are performing for a nameless audience via the Internet.

@gauthamijasti When is a troll successful? When the target starts name calling and gets agitated..

@OP, when does a troll fail? When most of us figure out its a troll post and the troll starts name calling, age shaming, feels the provocation is not enough and tries one too many times..

I am signing out for a much earned weekend, also I am indeed 'running away' from whatever this is..

6. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

I am not sure what else we have left to do on this thread. Let's see: we have analyzed, shredded to pieces OP's question, analyzed it from every possible angle. Some have criticized her, some have bashed her bad, some have cursed her, some have given her lots of gyan, questioned morality of her actions, questioned the method of dumping, discussed her possible future actions!! We have also the examined the possibility of her being a troll, whether she may be a male or female troll and she has responded to all of that. Lastly, we have also questioned her very decision to post here . I think we have hit a dead end now, nothing more left to pull apart I am guessing!! :lol: not even remains.

7. UmmWhatNow

UmmWhatNow New IL'ite

If I was you, I would be very careful. What if you get dumped for your atrocious attitude and writing skills?!

8. swethasweety

swethasweety New IL'ite

As long as my skin and body is great only men come after men .

9. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Gold IL'ite

oh .you mean men would prefer men instead of you.:beer-toast1:

10. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Oh ladies... let's move on

There are thousands of woman and men like her, who dump their partners for selfish reasons.
    For her, the looks and physical attraction comes first, obviously for selfish reasons. For others, money, status etc..etc... come before love.
    In fact, these poor partners of such selfish women and men should feel happy. Because, there is nothing to expect from a man or woman who is so selfish in a love relationship.
    It is indeed a great escape for the partners.

For now, it may seem hard and heart breaking. But once you truly understand the case, it is different.

Imagine of such woman/man leaves their spouse (and kids if any) for money/attraction or whatever? And imagine how terrible it can be to the family to witness the H or W of the house elopes with someone else? And the effect of this on the kids for their life.
    Haven't you heard such stories in real life?

At least I know one woman, who left her H (who behave partially paralyzed after an accident at 33 yrs) and her 5 yr old girl child to elope with her H's handsome friend (who was also married with 2 kids that time).
    The terrible suffering of that H along with his illness and all was unimaginable after his wife's decision to elope.
    He eventually died, although he recovered from his paralysis in a few months or so.
    The young kid was raised at several people's home before her paternal aunt took custody of her at the age of 12.
    And there is so much to say how the other family suffered both emotionally and financially after this incident.

But there are woman and also men who lead a very happy and peaceful marriage life with full of love regardless of their spouse's ailment, disabilities, and other shortcomings.

Since the first day I read this thread, I feel happy for her partner. He was saved by some super power (thanks to his family's prayers and all) from a huge disaster.

People do break up before marriage, and it can cause heartache. But living with such a selfish person in a loveless life forever is such a shame. He deserves a better life, and hence all this drama.

Dear OP
    You are not alone. There are so many woman and men live like you.
    Who we are to blame you here. It is your choice, your life.
    Take care of yourself.
    It is always better to use protection before you chose to have intimacy with multiple partners (because, there is no guarantee that your partner is safe)
    You are a medical doctor, so I don't think you need any hints from us here.
    Good luck.