Need advice on Buying land inside Chennai within my Budget

Discussion in 'Housing' started by bluishgreen, Jul 12, 2012.

1. bluishgreen

bluishgreen New IL'ite

Hi there,

I am looking for land in Chennai for investment purpose with a budget around 10 lakhs. I have listed down few areas in Chennai(also pls let me know few areas around my budget),

***Pls let me know the market rates of these areas and which one is best to buy for Investment purpose???

I am in search of properties for the past 3- 4 months, some or the other problems in the properties i am interested.

1. Ayapakkam
    2. Thinnanur
    3. Oragadam
    4. Singaperumal Koil
    5. Mahindra city
    6. Mangadu,
    7. Vinayakapuram - Kolathur
    8. OMR
    9. Kelambakkam
    10. Sholinganallur
    11. Siruseri
    12. Navalur

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

I am in search of properties for the past 3- 4 months, some or the other problems in the properties i am interested.

1. Ayapakkam- ambattur industrial area...i heard some areas are too low lying but still developing..will not come into the above budget..even if it was 1200sq.ft
    2. Thinnanur- i know somebody who had picked land very cheap 4 years back here..but now even here it i has appreciated a lot..but you still can give this place a try..there must be some interior.
    3. Oragadam- should be there, in resale layouts and interiors.. not exactly oragadam..but do double check the survey number for acquisitions..even here 1/2 ground only..
    4. Singaperumal Koil -possiblity is there to get land at this rate, but you should scout for the same.
    5. Mahindra city - i am not sure if you can get anything in this price range..
    6. Mangadu- i think you are still thinking mangadu is a rural town with only the temple as the landmark..wake up..there is so much development, that i am not sure if you will get even small plots at this rate..
    7. Vinayakapuram - Kolathur- reply as for 6.
    8. OMR - :hide:
    9. Kelambakkam:hide:
    10. Sholinganallur- beyond shoz and upto mahapalipuram, you can give a try no harm but be very cautious about people off loading at these prices is a red flag..
    11. Siruseri - sorry..
    12. Navalur-sorry

Please visit these places and check out personally.. i am sure the reality will be more crazier than my reply..but all the best for your search and do post any plots that you find and even if they are beyond your budget..you may be helping others who are in their search..

2 people like this.
  3. sharmi1mini

sharmi1mini New IL'ite

hi..
    this is sharmi, real estate consultant.. have some projects for your need in cheap rates,best for investment purpose. best place i advice is near sriperabadur where new green field airport is upcoming.. or if u want to know about other projects please let me know, i ll do it with out brokerage and free site visit also.. mainly we provide 30 to 50 years of mother document for our land.

sharmi 8122888881

4. sharmi1mini

sharmi1mini New IL'ite

hi..
    this is sharmi, real estate consultant.. mam if you are looking for land please let me know.. just check our project if interested will move further.. our price is very less as we are not spending money in adds and all..
    will arange for site visit and will do accordind to the government guideline value..

sharmi

5. vikasc

vikasc New IL'ite

i am a real estate agent i have properties for u contact 9710380395

6. VigneshJanani

VigneshJanani New IL'ite

I am vignesh.
    The areas you interested to buy are already developed and much costlier.
    Why you can't focus on mappedu, the place where green field airport is come.
    If u want to buy @ low budget and get easy return.
    Call 8870094727

7. sophiedjenko

sophiedjenko Senior IL'ite

If you are looking for good investment area then OMR is the place to invest. Properties in OMR are getting good ROI and is also one of the prime location in Chennai. Many property builders are starting their project in OMR. According to a statement by Varun manian, MD Radiance Realty Developers, more than 2 Million sq ft project are in pipeline for same location. This shows the demand for this lcoation.