1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Need a South Indian Cook

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bay Area' started by vsai, Nov 13, 2015.

1. vsai

vsai New IL'ite

Dear Ladies of the Bay Area

How are you? I need your help. I am 35 weeks pregnant and looking for someone who can come home (I live in Mountain View) and cook vegetarian and non-vegetarian South Indian food for me. I am also open to traveling to pick up food from the cook's home if he/she lives in a nearby area. Please let me know if you know someone. Thank you all so much!!!

Vsai

2. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

HERE R COOKS IN BAY AREAwill come home

Pravina Patel - 408-247-6446 – will come home and cook 3 times a week from 6 to 8am in the morning.
    Sonia – 650-988-9205 – Needs pick-up/drop-off , comes home and cooks panju style food, including non-veg - 1 or 2 days a week, – lives in Mountain View
    Aartiben: 408-274-1794 -Needs pick-up/drop-off - comes home and cooks guju style food – good for occasions when you are serving hot puri & sabzi.

Will deliver

Kavita – annadaata.com - This website is for sale! - annadaata Resources and Information. - does daily tiffins, weekly food, event management and party catering

3. curry2go

curry2go New IL'ite

Hi vsai,

I could help. I cook southindian (Tamilnadu/Kerala) tiffin items and dishes(Both veg and non veg) at home twice a week and can drop it off(if that works for you).

I live in south san jose. If you are interested, please let me know

Best wishes,
    Anee