Need a penthouse or 1bhk.

Discussion in 'Housing in Hyderabad' started by littl, Mar 13, 2014.

1. littl

littl Platinum IL'ite

Is there any friendly owner offering a penthouse or 1bhk for bellow 4k for a bachelor near high tech city or surroundings with No rules like timings , water consumption regulations , lowering the music and bla bla bla..! thinkingsmiley

2. mrunalini01

mrunalini01 Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

HI littl

Have you found any house ? I don't think owner will mess you like these( usually these are for bachelors staying in one room)

3. littl

littl Platinum IL'ite

Hi mrunalini :wave

i found 1bhk with 4.5k rent , no restictions on music but timings hell no :( 11pm gate will be locked.. some times i leave office at 11pm. and in that 4 stairs building i stay in 2nd floor and the ground floor people lock it and never respond properly .. water is a problem here. need to get water from out side for drinking or be ready in the early morning which is impossible:bonk

some how managing. thanks for your concern :)

Last edited: Jun 6, 2014
  4. mrunalini01

mrunalini01 Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

That's fine.

11 PM is ok, you can keep the one more key with you, so that you can open the door from outside, is there any chance like that ?

For water, you can get canned ones, now a days people are preferring canned water bubbles. They just drop in front of the door day after day.

5. littl

littl Platinum IL'ite

nothing like spare key .. water am managing as you mentioned . :) :thankyou2: for the replies :)

1 person likes this.