1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Need a Good Packers and Movers in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by kspanjali1, May 20, 2011.

1. kspanjali1

kspanjali1 Senior IL'ite

Hi my dear Frenz,

We are shifting our house next month.. So can u please help me by suggesting the Packers and movers who are good at service with reasonable rates....

Please provide me with the details you have... It will be of a real great help for me..
    :thankyou2:
    Pushpanjali

2. kspanjali1

kspanjali1 Senior IL'ite

22 views and not even a single reply :-(

3. swathika

swathika Junior IL'ite

I followed this to arrive at a reasonable price

Called up justdial to get a list of packers and movers.
    People turned up to verify and give a quote
    I chose the most competitive and the one I felt most comfortable with,.

In my case it was Times Packers and movers. Contact details you should be able to google them.

4. kspanjali1

kspanjali1 Senior IL'ite

Hi Swathika,

Thanks much for ur reply... Actually on Saturday afternoon I also did the same... Got the info from Just Dial and just tried a few of them.... In my case I have decided on KFA Packers and Movers..... So just hoping that they do a good Service....

How much did Times Packers charge u?

In my case I am not have any much of the Heavy Items other than a double cot, 2 deewanas, one fridge, TV and Comp and not much other materials also since we are only 2 of us staying in the house.... And now we are shifting from Ground Floor to First Floor.... So he is agreed for 2500 with Tax....

:thankyou2:
    Pushpanjali

5. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi,
    I have heard Suraksha packers and movers is good. My neighbours used them while shifting and said their service was great.They came someday before moving and gave them an estimate and didtn charge a penny more than that. They had brought in bubble wrappers and cardboard boxes etc. My neighbours didnt have to think about anything and were all praise once everthing was done. May be you can enquire about them.

6. kspanjali1

kspanjali1 Senior IL'ite

Thanks on that info amihere..

7. kamalroy

kamalroy New IL'ite

If You Are Really Looking a Good packers and movers company , i would recommend you arya packers and movers , i have used their services ,but i also would recommend to use thier service in bangalore delhi and pune , coz i am not sure how the other branches work

1 person likes this.
  8. rajeshsharmak80

rajeshsharmak80 New IL'ite

I’ll recommend you Shainex relocation. "I'm very satisfied. Fast delivery, reasonable price. They deliverd my articles safely as expected. They give a professional service."Everything perfect, I will use Shainex Relocation services again if I need more packers and movers services"

9. susangrey

susangrey New IL'ite

Hi @kspanjali1

In Bangalore Many Fake Packers and Movers Company Available in the market But Some Moving Company Certified and Licensed By Government Also Available in the Market.
    But how do you know that company is GENUINE OR FAKE? So Click Here:- Bangalore Genuine Packers and Movers this website provides a list of genuine and trusted movers and packers company.
    Before hiring any company first click and match here. This company are genuine or not.
    Call Customer Care:- 1800-102-9655(Toll Free Number)