1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need A Friend Who Knows Everything

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by MonikaSG, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

Mrs . DD , This is solid golden advice ! :worship2:

nandinimithun likes this.
  2. nandinimithun

nandinimithun IL Hall of Fame

Haha sandy....
    Hehe i know it sounds crazy, but thats what i am doing from many years :grinning::grinning:

MonikaSG and Sandycandy like this.
  3. MonikaSG

MonikaSG Platinum IL'ite

Yes that is the reason that friend to remain in imagination only.

Vandhuamma likes this.
  4. September2015

September2015 Bronze IL'ite

I notice you wrote HE. You are wanting a companion. I am a married female will be 6 yrs this year. I have no children.
    I feel alone even around family. Everything you are feeling I feel the same.
    Do private message me if you are serious.
    Just feel like life has passed me by and that all things are independent from me in their functionality. The feeling of being left out yet out of place. I don’t know what to do to fix me. I’m good at fixing everyone but myself and I hate that. We need a passion in life outside of people something we do just for us that keeps us so occupied that we don’t have time to dwell on sad lonely feelings and depressing thoughts that matters are not changing at the rate we would prefer.

Sad= due to company we keep or don’t or husband or friend lack of time for us
    Happy = due to random acts unexpected events that are rare or acts of simple kindness
    Low= due to diet, need to eat more vegetable and increased exercise, complex carbs only
    Proud= can’t relate...but for the high version of this in my case = due to shame that I feel alone so I don’t even tell my husband anymore = a form of pride
    Few like me= because I don’t say what people want to hear, and they don’t like when I ask what their motive or mindset was to result in their action or lack of action.
    Fat = lack of discipline and self control, never fill yourself to the max, drink more water and always eat slowly to allow your brain to realize that your stomach is full even though you could eat a little more—-don’t eat more.
    Tastebuds= find a healthy alternative to your favorite junk food and eat only 25% of the healthy version each day.
    Anger= when people don’t understand you you lose patience. Understand that people do not view you as you view yourself but as you behave and as they perceive you from their perspective.
    Cooking = change the routine try to make food from another eastern country like Lebanon make: Falafel, hummus or babaganoush (yummy roasted eggplant dip)
    Alone= chemical imbalance or blockage, take a laxative and you’ll feel lighter, happier even
    To be understood = human basic need true but it shouldn't be your method to determine your value EVER. People understand based on their own life experiences in the past which influences their reasoning and also their experiences with you.
    About God, I am Christian you see Christ takes us from glory to glory bit by bit, any kind of change not only involves us but all we come into contact with. You may be ready but the person he wants you to meet is not ready yet—-so then it appears God is making us wait when in fact he’s perfecting the circumstances. God brings ALL things together for good right? And guess what—-not all things are good! Making things great takes time. God gives us free will and loves us too much to bless us when his details for our life’s next step are still being put together piece by piece.
    Christ God answers= the closer you draw to Christ the closer he comes to you and bit by bit with your constant consistent prayer life is revealed and it was always when I didn’t expect him to talk to me. I read the Bible every Sabbath 7th day for hours at a time.
    7th day is God’s memorial of Creation, the day he blessed and made holy.
    It begins every week at Friday Sundown and ends Saturday at sundown = Biblically 1 day.
    Find a 7th Day Adventist Church for support. :)

I have improved slowly but I know Christ is not done with me yet. My prayers are being answered and have materialized last year and the year before. This year I wait. It’s tough but it’s better to wait on Christ God than a man. Christ ALWAYS delivers.

BhumiBabe and MonikaSG like this.
  5. MonikaSG

MonikaSG Platinum IL'ite

I can just say WOW! What great knowledge you have of almost all the emotions. I am also married from last 6 years. I can understand the feeling of loneliness and it is easy to say that don't think much about having children. I have 2 kids and can't even imagine what my life could be without them. But still everyone has to pass some tests to get what they want. I can just pray for you to get what you want. Thanks for showing you views. :)

6. September2015

September2015 Bronze IL'ite

No problem, happy to share/help. I appreciate it. Yes you are right feels like my entire life is a test. Request: can you please pray to Christ and only to Jesus Christ when you pray for me? Thanks for saying so. God Bless you.

MonikaSG likes this.
  7. BhumiBabe

BhumiBabe Platinum IL'ite

The older I get, the more I realize that we are quite alone in this life. Whether we are married or not, there is no one person capable of understanding everything about me. It is human to want to connect to other people, and it's normal to feel frustrated when failing to connect. I too have felt quite isolated after my marriage - experiencing a lifestyle very different from my personal friends or the people I meet.

Men, regardless to how much they may love someone, are generally not great at understanding their partners. While woman may sense moods and how to best please people around them (its something we were raised to do), most men do not have this skill. They cannot read minds and they are worse at guessing, but if they are willing to listen, then we have to have the patience to be explicit about ourselves.

Sometimes, it is not a companions's inability to understand us that is frustrating, but our own inability to understand our needs and resolve those needs. Maybe it is also our inability to fulfill our own needs. Our expectations placed on others, will only make us miserable. We can do our best to understand ourselves and find ways to make ourselves happy.

MonikaSG likes this.