Need a cook and a Maid in NERUL - HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'Mumbai & Navi Mumbai' started by kperiwal, Feb 12, 2012.

1. kperiwal

kperiwal New IL'ite

Hi Frens,

I am desperately looking out for a cook in Nerul. I have hectic work timings and want someone who can come home and cook meals in the morning and evening.

Please let me know if you know someone who can help !!

2. meVaidehi

meVaidehi Platinum IL'ite

Best idea would be to talk to your neighbours and friends who have maids. Usually they work in 3-4 houses. Or they could also introduce other maids they know.
    You could get some ladies from Panvel to work. Those are nice and fast to work.
    Hope you find one soon

3. kperiwal

kperiwal New IL'ite

Thanks Vaidehi... I did check out with a few neighbours and got one about 3 months back.. But she cooked awful food... Plus she was never on time and so I had to let her go...

Is there an agency here ?? That can help me find maids ??

Are you in Navi mumbai too ?? Or Pune...

4. meVaidehi

meVaidehi Platinum IL'ite

I know how hard it can be getting the right one even if you ask all the questions in the begining. There's always new colours to be seen.
    I am in Pune now but I used to live in Vashi earlier 3 years back. There were quite a few ladies from Koparkhairne, Ghansoli, Airoli working for in our neighbourhood. If you are looking for cooking all my friends bring some poor needy good maids from their natives.
    There's no agencies as such. I have a friend living in Nerul will check and let you know.